of February 20, 2015 No. 123
About approval of Fire safety regulations for the energy companies
According to the subitem 29) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Fire safety regulations for the energy companies.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 19, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 20, 2015 No. 123
1. These rules of fire safety (further - Rules) are developed for the energy companies according to the subitem 29) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for fire safety for the energy companies.
2. In these rules the following determinations are used:
1) authorized body in the field of civil protection - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination, development and realization of state policy in the field of civil protection regarding the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature, rendering emergency medical and psychological assistance to the population, ensuring fire safety and the organization of Civil defense;
2) stop - planned or unplanned conclusion from operation of the power station or the equipment;
3) the energy companies - power making (the organization performing production of electrical and (or) heat energy for own needs and (or) realization, and also delivery of the imported electrical energy) and power transferring (the organization performing transfer of electrical or heat energy on the basis of agreements) the organizations;
4) the local instruction - the instruction developed for use within the company and approved by management of energy objects.
3. Heads of the energy companies:
1) will be organized by studying and accomplishment of these rules by all engineering employees, workers and employees;
2) provide development, approval, and also accomplishment of the actions directed to increase in fire safety with allocation of necessary assignments for actions;
3) is determined by procedure for the organization and carrying out welding and other flammable works in case of repair of the equipment, reconstruction and installation and construction works by personnel of the company and contract organizations;
4) establish procedure for regular check of condition of fire safety of the company. Take necessary measures to elimination of the found shortcomings which can lead to the fire;
5) are appointed on each production site and the room of responsible persons for fire safety. Differentiate servicing zones between workshops for constant surveillance by employees of the company over technical condition, repair and normal operation of the equipment for water supply, installations of detection and fire extinguishing, and also other fire extinguishing means and the fire fighting equipment;
6) plates with indication of surname and position of person responsible for fire safety, hang out in a visible place;
7) is periodically checked by readiness of object fire service and voluntary fire forming and take necessary measures to improvement of their work;
9) determine procedure for issue of fire service of the written admission to divisions for suppression of the fires in electroinstallations and on electric equipment.
4. Responsibility for fire safety of certain workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings of the energy companies is assigned to heads of these structural divisions or officials fulfilling their duties according to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014 "About administrative offenses".
5. Heads of structural divisions of the companies, chiefs of workshops, substations, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings, and also officials responsible for fire safety:
1) is provided on the sites of production entrusted to them by observance of fire prevention regime and accomplishment at the scheduled time of the actions increasing fire safety;
2) will organize fire technical training of subordinate personnel and demand from them observance of fire prevention regime and fulfillment of requirements, these rules and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of civil protection.
3) ensure safety when carrying out repair work by personnel of the workshop and contract organizations. Set the mode of cleaning of workplaces and rooms, and also shutdowns of the power supply network after completion of work, except for emergency lighting, the detection system and suppression of the fires and the equipment with continuous engineering procedure;
4) is established by procedure and maintenance responsibility in good repair and permanent readiness for operation of the sensors which are available on the site and fire extinguishing;
5) in case of the emergence of the fire, accident or other dangerous factors menacing to personnel and breaking operating mode of the equipment take measures to immediate challenge of fire divisions, inform management of the company, cut off power electric equipment which is in fire zone, issue the written admission for fire extinguishing, will organize its suppression and evacuation of personnel, and also recovery of normal operating mode of the equipment.
6. At the energy companies signs of fire safety, according to the technical regulation approved according to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" are applied (further - the Law on civil protection).
7. Everyone working at the energy company it is necessary to know and observe the established requirements of fire work place safety, in other rooms and in the territory of the company, and in case of the fire to report to the higher head or operation personnel about the place of the fire and to start its liquidation by the available fire extinguishing means with observance of security measures.
8. Each employee of the company needs to specify to the violator about violations of fire safety on the site of work, in other places of the workshop or the company, use not for the intended purpose of the fire equipment and to report person responsible for fire safety, or the director.
9. At all energy companies the fire and technical products having the conclusion of authorized body in the field of civil protection, according to the technical regulation, approved according to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law on civil protection are applied.
10. Based on these rules the energy companies develop the instruction about measures of fire safety for each workshop, laboratory, workshop, warehouse, administration rooms and other constructions.
The instruction about measures of fire safety is hung out in a visible place and periodically reviewed based on the analysis of fire-proof condition of object, but at least once in three years.
11. At each energy company the following documentation on fire safety is developed:
1) the general instruction about measures of fire safety at the company;
2) the instruction on fire safety in workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings;
3) instruction for servicing of installations of fire extinguishing;
4) instruction for servicing of installations of the fire alarm;
5) the operating plan of fire extinguishing for all thermal and hydraulic power plants, irrespective of capacity, and substations of 500 kilovolts (further - kV) and above;
6) operational cards of fire extinguishing for substations from 35 kV and above;
7) maintenance instructions of water supply systems, installations of detection and fire extinguishing;
8) maintenance instructions of the equipment, buildings and constructions, management systems, protection, telemechanics, communication and complex of technical means of automated control system.
At the energy companies the above-stated instructions are developed according to the Fire safety regulations approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 9, 2014 No. 1077 (further - the Resolution) and technical regulations, approved according to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law on civil protection and are in the relevant structural divisions. One copy of the general instruction about measures of fire safety, the operating plan of fire extinguishing and card of fire extinguishing reside on the main (central) control panel of the company.
12. The general instruction about measures of fire safety at the company affirms the director in coordination with object fire service (in case of its availability at this company) and determines the following main requirements:
1) to content of the territory, including roads, water sources, entrances to buildings, constructions and to water sources;
2) to content of buildings, rooms, constructions and safety of people in case of the fire;
3) to fire prevention regime and obligation all working at the company for its accomplishment;
4) to the organization and the admission to accomplishment of one-time and temporary works by contract and third parties at the company;
5) to content of fire extinguishing means, the fire alarm and communication, and also procedure for challenge of fire service and other organizational matters;
6) responsibility for condition of fire safety.
13. Instructions on fire safety in workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings are developed by management of these divisions, approved with fire service (in case of its availability at the company) and affirm the chief technical lead of the company.
Instructions on fire safety in workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings contain requirements of fire safety, namely:
1) special fire-proof events for engineering procedures of production which non-compliance can cause fire or the fire;
2) measures of fire safety on technology installations, devices and aggregates by preparation for their start-up in operation and after repair;
3) procedure and regulations of storage of flammable substances and materials in the workshop, laboratory, workshop, in warehouse and other factory and auxiliary buildings;
4) the mode of use of devices with naked flame and the organization of specially equipped sites for carrying out permanent flammable jobs (electric welding, gas cutting and another);
5) procedure for collection, storage and removal from the room of combustible materials, contents of household rooms, storages of overalls and another;
6) procedure for content of the available fire extinguishing means and distribution of obligations on technical supervision of them;
7) actions of personnel in case of the fire, method of challenge of fire service and members of voluntary fire forming, and also other actions;
8) procedure for stop of processing equipment, ventilation shutdown, the main instructions for use of fire extinguishing means, procedure for evacuation of personnel and material values, inspection routine of rooms before their closing.
14. The instruction for servicing of installations of fire extinguishing, the instruction for servicing of installations of the fire alarm are developed according to the technical regulation approved according to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law on civil protection.
15. Maintenance instructions of water supply systems, installations of detection and fire extinguishing affirm the chief technical lead of the company, are developed based on standard departmental instructions, and also the project documentation and passport data on equipment in place and regulate:
1) differentiation of zones of responsibility on maintenance of installations of fire protection and water supply between the relevant divisions of the company;
2) procedure for technical supervision of processing equipment and its repair, systems of automatic equipment and management taking into account safety requirements of work;
3) requirements for maintaining technical documentation;
4) requirements for training of personnel, and also responsibility for servicing of installations of fire protection and water supply.
Other requirements proceeding from local service conditions are introduced in these instructions.
16. In maintenance instructions of the equipment, buildings and constructions, management systems, protection, telemechanics, communication and complex of technical means of automated control system for the separate Section join requirements for fire safety and obligation of personnel in case of the fire.
17. According to the Fire safety regulations approved by the Resolution at the energy companies the operating plan of fire extinguishing is developed and affirms.
The operating plan of fire extinguishing consists of text and graphical parts and determines:
1) actions of personnel of the company in case of the fire;
2) procedure for de-energization of the electroinstallations which are in zone of the fire, issue of the written admission for fire extinguishing, interaction with the arriving fire divisions;
3) conditions of introduction of forces and funds for fire extinguishing taking into account safety requirements of work;
4) rational installation of the fire fighting equipment;
5) ways of evacuation of personnel from objects and buildings.
18. The operating plan of fire extinguishing is reviewed or adjusted in case:
1) expansions or reconstruction of energy object;
2) the revealed shortcomings of actions of personnel and fire divisions in case of fire extinguishing or holding fire-proof trainings (doctrines);
3) introductions of new regulating documents on fire safety.
19. Reapproval of the operating plan of fire extinguishing is made when changing the head of the energy company or the chief of garrison of fire service.
20. Basic provisions of the plan of fire extinguishing are led up to employees of the company during the classes in fire technically minimum and periodic instructing.
On black oil economy and other types of warehouses of liquid fuel the operating plan of fire extinguishing is constituted separately.
21. For the purpose of reducing time and ensuring rational actions of personnel of the company in case of the fire for each compartment (room) of cable constructions, the generator, the transformer (block, communications, own needs) operational cards of the main actions of personnel on duty are developed.
Operational cards affirm the technical lead of the company and are stored at the shift supervisor of power plant (the shift supervisor, the workshop, the block), the duty dispatcher of substation, the company of power supply networks. According to the decision of the technical lead operational cards are approved with the corresponding territorial dispatching administration of the energy company
22. Operational cards are reviewed:
1) in case of change of schematic diagrams of production, repairs, expansion or reconstruction of the company;
2) by results of actions of personnel in case of fire extinguishing or after holding fire-proof trainings;
3) in case of change of the chief technical lead of the company or the head of the respective workshop.
23. In the territory of the energy company actions are carried out on:
1) to its clarification from combustible waste;
2) to ensuring free journey of cars and people around buildings and the road.
24. Territory of the energy company:
1) it is fenced with solid fence;
2) the check-point, and also outside lighting are established;
3) the route signs and the explaining texts which are not allowing stop of motor transport, the equipment in places of narrowing of travel roads under arches and places of arrangement of the fire fighting equipment according to the operating plan are established.
25. The organization of temporary detours or moving through the repaired sites, closing of certain drives and sections of roads on repair or for other reasons are made in coordination with object fire service. In these cases for the entire period of repair in necessary places route signs and indexes of route are established.
Places of repair of roads or way of detour are lit in night-time.
26. In case of production of installation and construction works or reconstruction of constructions of the operating energy company placement in its territory of inventory buildings, other shoddy constructions and household cars is not allowed. In case of impossibility of placement of the specified buildings and cars behind the territory of the energy company or provision of other household rooms their installation in the territory of the company in coordination with object fire service of the company is allowed. In these cases installation of temporary inventory buildings and household cars is allowed not closer than 30 meters (further - m) from factory and store buildings.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.