It is approved
President of the Republic of Armenia
April 2, 2007
of February 15, 2007 No. 344
About approval of procedure for carrying out obligatory technical inspection of vehicles public in the Republic of Armenia
The government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Approve procedure for carrying out obligatory technical inspection of vehicles public in the Republic of Armenia, according to appendix.
2. To the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Armenia and the chief of Police of the Republic of Armenia – after approval of the working group created by the order of the President of the Republic of Armenia No. 301 of December 26, 2005 by the joint order to approve security status of traffic of the Republic of Armenia and the permanent working group studying efficiency of implementation of function of carrying out obligatory technical inspection of vehicles with use of means of technical diagnostics and to determine its powers.
3. This resolution becomes effective from coming into force of the Law of the Republic of Armenia No. 230 of November 29, 2006 "About entering of amendments into the law of the Republic of Armenia "About licensing"".
Signed on March 13, 2007
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of February 15, 2007 No. 344
1. This procedure determines procedure for carrying out obligatory technical inspection of motorized vehicles public and their trail cars (further – vehicles) operated and registered in Road traffic police under the Government of the Republic of Armenia (further - Road traffic police), and also recently imported and being subject to permanent registration in Road traffic police.
2. Obligatory technical inspection of vehicles (further – technical inspection) is performed in production base (further – the station of technical inspection) the legal entities or individual entrepreneurs licensed according to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, with use of means of technical diagnostics.
3. Licensing and supervision over execution of conditions of the license of the legal entities or individual entrepreneurs (further – the organizations) performing technical inspection performs the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Armenia, according to the procedure determined by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About licensing"".
4. Technical inspection is performed on paid basis, on the rate approved according to the law.
5. Main objectives of technical inspection:
1) ensuring compliance of technical condition and equipment of vehicles to requirements of regulatory legal acts, rules, standards and technical standards of the sphere of safety control of traffic, and to also technical standard rates of emission of hazardous substances in the atmosphere,
2) prevention of the unauthorized and menacing to traffic safety changes in structure of the vehicle which is in operation
3) detection stolen, and also wanted and poiskivayemy police of vehicles,
4) forming and maintaining the information database about results of carrying out technical inspection in relevant organs of management, according to the procedure determined by them.
6. Technical inspection is performed by the organizations and the individual entrepreneurs having the license of activities of technical inspection of vehicles regardless of check-in location of vehicles.
7. Vehicles are subject to technical inspection with the frequency determined by the law: the passenger taxi cars belonging to the physical persons and individual entrepreneurs performing passenger transportations by one passenger taxi car have obligatory technical inspection of times in 2 years before the expiration of the fourth year from their release, and since fifth year of manufacture – once a year.
8. Owners or representatives of owners (further – owners) have the right to provide the vehicle to technical inspection before the term determined during the previous technical inspection.
The term of the following technical inspection is calculated from the date of the last technical inspection.
9. For passing of technical inspection the owner represents to the station of technical inspection the vehicle and the following documents:
1) log book of the vehicle (registration certificate) or the technical coupon, and during technical inspection recently imported and being subject to permanent registration in Road traffic police – customs papers of the vehicle,
2) certificate of complete implementation of obligations of the property tax of motorized vehicles. During technical inspection of the motorized vehicles which are recently imported and being subject to permanent registration in Road traffic police the certificate of complete implementation of obligations of the property tax is not submitted,
3) receipt of payment of ecological payment,
5) the certificate on compliance to the safety requirements determined by the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia No. 2388 of September 28, 2005 "About approval of the technical schedule of re-equipment of vehicles for work compressed natural or liquefied petroleum gas and directives of technical operation of gas-balloon vehicles"" the gas-balloon equipment installed on the vehicle or the certificate on certification of the cylinders established on the vehicle and testing of pressure of gas supply system (in form No. 2 and No. 3), and also the documents certifying legality of the changes in structure of the vehicle operating on traffic safety, except for recently imported.
Originals of the documents specified in this Item, and the documents specified in subitems 2 and 3, also in the form of copies are represented. After registration of the relevant data of the submitted documents and comparison with copies, documents return to owners, except for specified in subitems 2 and 3 of this Item.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.