It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 16, 2015 No. 65
of July 11, 2015 No. 522
About the Management concept local development of the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2030
According to article 69 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of enhancement of management system local development in the Republic of Tajikistan, I decide:
1. Approve the Management concept by local development in the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2030 it (is applied).
2. To the government of the Republic of Tajikistan in accordance with the established procedure to take measures for implementation of this Concept.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 11, 2015 No. 522
1. Process of national development of the Republic of Tajikistan is integrated to difficult program transformations in various sectors of national economy and life support of the country. This process requires existence of the certain strategic orientation supported with institutional changes, accurate distribution of functions and high-quality coordination of activities of the central and local authorities of management.
2. Especially important part in this process is assigned to local authorities of public administration and local government bodies in settlements and villages (further - local self-government).
3. According to administrative-territorial division the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan is divided into three areas - the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (east part of the country with 8 administrative and territorial units), Sughd area (northern part of the country with 18 administrative and territorial units), Khatlon Region (the southern part of the country with 25 administrative and territorial units), the city of Dushanbe (the capital of the country consisting of 4 areas), areas of republican subordination (with 13 administrative and territorial units) both 427 settlement and rural jamias. Self-government institutions in settlements and villages are jamias, procedure for education, power and which activities are regulated by the law.
4. From the carried-out analysis of activities of local authorities of management it is possible to draw conclusion that their functions, the institutional system and planning methods are not adapted for fast changing strategic tasks of development and territorial administration today that does not allow local authorities to approach development and implementation of medium-term and long-term programs and plans of local social and economic development in a complex.
5. It causes need of development and adoption of the long-term Management concept by local development in the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2030 (further - the Concept) which gives the chance to determine the main directions and strategic tasks of creation of modern system of local authority and its effective functioning under quickly developing society.
6. The purpose of this Concept is the formulation of the main directions and the political and organizational and legal basis of management of local development, tasks for enhancement of management system by local development, and also determinations of mechanisms and the main stages of implementation of the Concept. The concept is the long-term document and its provisions are assumed as a basis in case of development of strategic state programs and plans after local } and to territorial development.
7. The concept creates organizationally - political and methodological basis for promotion of transformations at the local level, promotes implementation of earlier accepted strategic documents of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, development of regulatory legal acts in the sphere of regulation of functions, the organizations and structures of local authorities.
8. Finally, the Concept creates complex organizational, methodological, legal and financial basis for development of Strategy of reforming of local authority in the Republic of Tajikistan.
9. The main directions of enhancement of management of local development are:
- differentiation and optimization of functions and powers between levels of the central and local public administration, and also local self-government, including redistribution of material and financial resources;
- forming at the territorial and local levels of management of system of executive bodies of the government which will correspond to the fundamental principles of effective public administration and will create necessary conditions for sustainable social and economic development of the country;
- implementation of the mechanisms providing closer coordination of long-term strategy with planning process and execution of the State Budget and also with annual plans, strategies of development for industries and investing programs at the local level;
- achievement of more accurate distribution of functions, tasks and powers on provision of services to the population, improvement of their quality and availability;
- implementation of effective mechanisms of control and accountability of local authorities of management and their heads.
10. Realization of the main directions and expected tasks of local development allows to spend more optimum the state resources that considerably will bring to increase in trust of the population to the government, both on central, and on local levels.
11. Success of implementation of this Concept depends on forming of necessary organizational, information, personnel and resource support of recommended actions, enhancement of mechanisms of distribution of successful experience of local authority and effective coordination of implementation process of all actions.
12. In the course of the transformations performed in various sectors of national economy essential tasks are assigned to local authorities of system of public administration, including local government bodies. Proceeding from it, number of the donor organizations during implementation of the projects carried out functional reviews and analyses of condition of local authority. In this direction the important role is occupied by the Development program of the UN. With support and participation the Development program of the UN in 2013 the document "Bases for the Concept of Enhancement of Management of Local Development in the Republic of Tajikistan" was developed.
13. Starting point of this conceptual document is the Action plan on implementation of the Concept of enhancement of structure of public administration in the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the Order of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 29, 2009, No. RP-1002.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.