It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 10, 2015 No. 556
of July 2, 2015 No. 425
About the Concept of rendering free legal aid in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 5, 2015 "About the Program of judicial and legal reform in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides No. 327:
1. Approve the Concept of rendering free legal aid in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- determine together with the donor organizations the pilot cities, areas, settlements and villages by implementation of this Concept;
- sign agreements on step-by-step implementation of this Concept with the donor organizations;
- develop and perform necessary actions for implementation of this Concept.
3. To local executive bodies of the government of the cities and areas, self-government institutions of settlements also sat down to promote implementation of this Concept.
4. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan annually to provide information to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan about execution of this Concept.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2015 No. 425
1. According to article 1 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan "Tajikistan, being the social state, creates the conditions providing worthy life and free development of each person". By article 19 of the Constitution it is determined that "Judicial protection is guaranteed to everyone. Person has the right to use from the moment of detention services of the lawyer". It is provided in article 92 of the Constitution that "Legal aid is guaranteed at all stages of the investigation and court. The organization and procedure for activities of legal profession and other forms of rendering legal aid are determined by the law".
2. Along with guarantee of the judicial protection established by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajikistan assumed number of the international obligations on human rights which oblige him to provide legal aid to citizens at all stages of criminal procedure. In article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights the following guarantees are established (the yuridichyosky help:
"In case of determination of criminal charges in the relation of person, this person has full authority for the following minimum guarantees:
receive sufficient time and opportunities for preparation of the protection and on communication with the lawyer at the choice;
be present at court personally and protect itself personally or through the lawyer at its sole option; be informed on the rights if it has no lawyer;
receive the assigned solicitor in case that is required by interests of justice, it is free for it if he is not able to afford to pay services of the lawyer".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.