of April 24, 2015 No. 222
About approval of the standard of the state service "Registration of the Military Personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan Needing the Office Dwelling"
According to the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To the chief of Head department of quartering of troops of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
To direct 2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
This order to place 3) after official publication on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan Sholpankulov B. Sh.
4. Bring this order to officials in part, them concerning.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2015, No. 222
1. The state service "Registration of the Military Personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan Needing the Office Dwelling" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The state service appears district operational parts of the Ministry (further - the service provider). Documents acceptance and issue of result of rendering the state service are performed through office of the service provider.
4. The term of rendering the state service since the moment:
1) delivery of necessary document package uslugopoluchatelem30 (thirty) calendar days;
2) the most allowed time of expectation for delivery of document package uslugopoluchatel to the service provider - 15 (fifteen) minutes;
3) the most allowed time of servicing of uslugopoluchatel - 15 (fifteen) minutes.
5. Form of the rendered state service: paper.
6. Result of rendering the state service: issue of the certificate of registration of persons in need in the office dwelling with indication of date of statement and sequence number of queue according to appendix 1 to this standard of the state service.
Form of provision of result of the state service: paper.
7. The state service is rendered to physical persons free of charge.
8. Working schedule of the service provider: Monday through Friday according to the established working schedule from 9:00 to 17:30 o'clock with lunch break from 13:00 to 14:30 o'clock, except days off, and also holidays, according to the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Documents acceptance and issue of result of rendering the state service is established from 9:00 to 17:30 o'clock with lunch break from 13:00 to 14:30 o'clock.
Acceptance is performed according to the procedure of "queque" without the accelerated servicing.
9. The list of the documents necessary for rendering the state service represented by uslugopoluchatel in case of the address to the service provider:
1) the official report in form according to appendix 2 to this standard of the state service;
2) certificate of family composition;
3) the reference from the duty station;
4) the certificate of lack (availability) of the dwelling on the property right in this settlement at uslugopoluchatel and members of his family received not later than 10 calendar days about day of submission of the official report (the reference is provided by uslugopoluchatel annually);
5) record of service;
6) certificate of delivery of the office dwelling still to the duty station;
7) notarized copies of identity documents of uslugopoluchatel and members of his family, certificates of birth of children, the conclusion (termination) of scrap, in the presence at uslugopoluchatel of family members (not later than 10 calendar days about day of submission of the official report);
8) the reference of State Healthcare Institution in the presence in family of the members suffering from severe forms of some chronic diseases listed in the list of diseases, the deputy approved by the order. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 "About approval of forms of primary medical documentation of the organizations of health care" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 6697);
9) the reference from the organization of education in the presence in family of the members who are studying full-time aged up to twenty three years in any form;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.