Approved by the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Moldova of October 26, 2004
Approved by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova of October 18, 2004
On registration and issue of certificates of origin within the Free-trade agreement between the Republic of Moldova and member countries of the Pact of stability of Southeast Europe
1. This instruction is developed based on the free-trade agreements signed between the Republic of Moldova and stranamiuchastnitsa of the Pact of stability of Southeast Europe (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro), the Law "About Chamber of Commerce and Industry" N 393-XIV of May 13, 1999, the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N 1599 of December 13, 2002, other provisions of the current legislation.
2. The transport certificate of EUR 1 is the document confirming goods origin in member countries of the Pact of stability of Southeast Europe.
3. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry draws up and issues transport certificates of EUR 1 according to the procedures established by the free-trade agreements signed with stranamiuchastnitsa of the Pact of stability of Southeast Europe.
4. The transport certificate of EUR 1 is issued by Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the region of commodity export according to the written application of the exporter or his legal representative.
5. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry draws up and issues transport certificates of EUR 1 for a fee which size shall not exceed the cost of the rendered services.
6. The basis for issue of the transport certificate of EUR 1 is the application form which is filled in by the exporter or his legal representative in state language of the country of the export importer or English, certified by seal and the signature of the applicant. Copies of the following documents are enclosed to the application:
a) registration certificate of the company;
b) licenses or permissions (in case of export of the licensed or quoted goods);
c) the agreement on delivery (purchase and sale) of goods signed between economic agents;
d) other documents confirming goods origin (invoices, payment orders, EUR 1, etc.);
e) the power of attorney issued to the representative of the exporter, confirming the right of filling of documents for export import on behalf of the exporter;
f) the report on examination confirming the country of goods' origin.
6.1. Responsibility for reliability of the documents submitted to Chamber of Commerce and Industry and data specified in them is born by the applicant. Chamber, in turn, shall provide confidentiality of information provided by the applicant.
6.2. Transport certificates of EUR 1 are drawn up within three days from the date of submission of the statement and necessary documents.
6.3. The statement, the copy of the certificate, the original of the report on examination and other documents confirming goods origin are stored in Chamber of Commerce and Industry within three years.
7. Transport certificates of EUR 1 can be issued also after departure of goods to the consumer with the subsequent application of the procedure of registration of "a posteriori" that is specified in the cartridge 7 of the certificate.
In case of loss or damage of the transport certificate of EUR 1 according to the written application of the applicant the duplicate on the new form of the certificate marked in the cartridge 7 of the certificate "duplicate" can be issued.
8. Transport certificates of EUR 1 are drawn up on the forms produced by typographical method and numbered, 210х297 mm in size; admissible departures on length from minus 5 mm to plus 8 mm. White paper, with optimum parameters for records, not containing mechanical cellulose, and weighing at least 25 g/m2 is used. At the certificate there are signs of protection of yellow or green color thanks to which any possible mechanical or chemical falsification becomes noticeable with the naked eye.
The transport certificate of EUR 1 represents the countries of the export importer filled in state language or English forms (see appendix), without fail printing font (the typewriter or the computer), in strict accordance with requirements of cartridges of the form of the certificate.
8.1. Forms of certificates are documents of the strict reporting, are stored in specially equipped places and issued to the consultant who is drawing up the certificate or the license under list.
8.2. Accounting of the issued transport certificates of EUR 1 is performed in electronic option.
8.3. In transport certificates of EUR 1 corrections, deletions, etc. are not allowed, except as specified, when correction is performed on the basis of the written application submitted by the applicant and certified by seal and the authorized signature.
Transport certificates of EUR 1 can be cancelled in cases when for this purpose there are reasonable reasons (if contain false data, etc.).
8.4. The consultants of Chamber of Commerce and Industry given authority on filling of transport certificates of EUR 1, bear responsibility for unreasonable issue of certificates and licenses, intentional entering into them of wrong data according to the current legislation.
8.5. This instruction becomes effective from the moment of the publication in "The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova".
Appendix № 1
For issue of the transport certificate of EUR 1 based on free-trade agreements between the Government of the Republic of Moldova and member countries of the Pact of stability of Southeast Europe the goods shall correspond to the conditions provided by these agreements. Filling of transport certificates of EUR 1 is performed according to the requirements and conditions of filling specified in graphs of the certificate, in particular with observance of the following conditions:
1. In certificates the erasure or inscribing of words is not allowed. Any changes are made by deletion of the wrong signs and addition of necessary corrections. Any change is initiated by person which filled in the certificate and affirms the authorized authorities of the country or the territory which issued it.
2. Between Items of the certificate do not leave blank spaces and each Item shall be numbered. At once after the last Item horizontal line shall be drawn. Any empty seat shall be marked so that not to allow the subsequent introduction of amendments.
3. Goods shall be described according to requirements of commercial practice and rather in details for identification. Cartridges of the transport certificate of EUR 1 are filled as follows:
The cartridge 1 - "Exporter (name, full address, country)": the name and legal address and the country the exporter are specified. The name of the exporter shall be identical to the name specified in the contract or the way bill (invoice) and to correspond to the name specified in constituent documents of the economic export agent. Specifying of the abbreviated name of the economic export agent is allowed if that is specified in its charter.
Cartridge 2 - "Certificate used in preferential trade between and": the respective countries, groups of the countries or the territory which use the certificate in preferential (free) trade are brought.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.