of June 24, 2015 No. 410
About approval of regulatory legal acts in the field of fishery
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fishery", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on procedure for work on acclimatization, release of fishes and stocking of reservoirs of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- Rules of amateur and sports fishery in reservoirs of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 3;
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 24, 2015 No. 410
1. This Regulations on procedure for work on acclimatization, release of fishes and stocking of reservoirs of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fishery" and determine procedure for work by release of juveniles of fishes and stocking of reservoirs for the purpose of increase in ryboproduktivnost and improvement of ecological condition of reservoirs, and also activities for acclimatization, installation and resettlement of the valuable species of fish delivered from the outside and creation of their steady populations in water objects of fishery value.
2. Acclimatization, release, resettlement of fishes and water invertebrates, fish farming and stocking of reservoirs are component of complex actions for reproduction of fish inventories in natural and artificial reservoirs, cage and other special constructions.
3. Tasks of work and actions for release, resettlement of fishes and stocking of reservoirs are increase in ryboproduktivnost and economic value of reservoirs by directed forming of fish fauna of water ecosystems, improvement of their specific structure, and also preserving and increase in number of separate valuable species of fish and water invertebrates and expansion of areas of their dwelling.
4. In this Provision the following basic concepts and their determinations are used:
area of dwelling of fish - the field of geographical distribution of individuals of this type of fish regardless of degree of permanency of its dwelling, excepting places of accidental hit;
biological reasons - the scientifically based conclusion on production or catch of the trade and (or) valuable limited species of fish, determination of admissible amounts of withdrawal of fish from water objects, or on the economic and other activity capable to affect condition of water bioresources and the circle of their dwelling;
biotechnics of cultivation and cultivation of fish - scientific recommendations about biotechnology of work, the connected with cultivation and cultivation of valuable species of fish in new habitats, their installations and economic use;
installation of fish (stocking) - the activities directed to release of individuals of separate species of fish in fishing grounds;
water biological resources (water bioresources) - the fishes, water invertebrates and other water animals and plants which are in condition of natural freedom in natural reservoirs and waterways;
water objects of fishery value - natural reservoirs, water storage basins and the rivers, and also their certain sites (water areas) which are used or can be used for the purposes of fish breeding, fishery or fish farming;
stocking of reservoirs - release of fish stock and fish in reservoirs and fishing sites for the purpose of creation of self-replicating populations of fishes, preserving the valuable, rare, endemic and being under the threat of disappearance species of fish and (or) receipt of commodity fish products;
food supply - quantity of vegetable and animal organisms which are in reservoir and can be used as forage by fish fauna;
introduction of fish - installation of fish in the fishing grounds which are not mastered by it before or outside area of its dwelling;
population of fish - the isolated set of one type of fish living in certain fishing grounds;
fish stock - the juveniles of fish installed in reservoirs and fishing sites for further cultivation for the purpose of increase in ryboproduktivnost of water objects of fishery value;
fishery basin - set of water objects and water areas of fishery value in which the isolated populations of certain species of fish live;
reconstruction of fish fauna - directed process of forming of the fish population of reservoir by installation of high-quality individuals with simultaneous reducing number of invaluable species of fish;
reacclimatization - introduction of individuals of type for the purpose of recovery of population within its natural (in the past) area of dwelling in which this type for any reasons disappeared.
5. All works on forming of food supply and fish fauna of natural and other reservoirs are performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
6. Actions for acclimatization of valuable species of fish and water invertebrates and forming of fauna and flora of reservoirs are preceded by development of biological reasons.
7. Biological reasons are developed based on the following data:
1) feasibility of holding actions for acclimatization of water bioresources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.