of April 17, 2015 No. 458
About approval of Rules on technical advice behind small size vessels
According to subitem 55-26) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" and subitem 26-28) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on technical advice behind small size vessels.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 15, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2015 No. 458
1. These rules on technical advice behind small size vessels (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 55-26) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" and subitem 26-28) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" (further - the Law On inland water transport) and determine procedure of technical advice behind small size vessels.
2. In these rules the following concept is used:
1) authorized body - the central actuator performing management in the field of inland water transport and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination;
2) the small size vessel - the vessel no more than twenty meters long with the admissible number of people onboard no more than twelve people, except the vessels constructed or equipped for fishery, carriage of goods, towage carrying out search, exploration and production of minerals, construction, traveling, hydrotechnical and other similar works, pilotage and icebreaker assistance, and also implementation of actions for protection of water objects against pollution and contamination.
3. The technical advice behind the courts which are subject to state registration in the ship book is performed by territorial subdivisions of authorized body (further - territorial subdivisions) according to the statement (any form) of the shipowner of the small size vessel, by carrying out primary, annual and extraordinary engineering certifications, and also carrying out special and inspections.
6. In case of primary engineering certification technical documentation is checked for the vessel, the capacity of the vessel, regulation and technical requirements on its load-carrying capacity and passenger capacity, power carrying capacity and the number of engines (suspended motors), the admissible area of sails, the sailing area are established (to removal from the coast), to the minimum height of freeboard, wave height with which the vessel can float, to equipment by life and fire-proof preservers, signal lights, aid and other to navigation principal dimensions (length, width, depth) of the vessel, size of dry board, loading capacity, passenger capacity, category of the small size vessel are specified. Compliance of the small size vessel of stability and insubmersibility, swimming condition, engine power compliance to constructive data of the small size vessel are determined.
7. Annual engineering certification of small size vessels is carried out from the moment of complete cleaning of reservoir from ice.
In case of annual engineering certification availability of technical documentation, reconciliation of registration data of the small size vessel, leading particulars of the vessel, technical condition of its equipment and equipment is checked.
8. By results of primary and annual survey in the ship ticket the mark about passing of technical inspection with indication of the next term of survey is made.
9. Extraordinary survey is carried out in cases:
1) special survey after transport incidents as a result of which the small size vessel sustained damage and requires repair.
2) inspection according to the statement of the shipowner for one-time transition in unforeseen design and vessel class conditions of swimming and survey of the vessel after transition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.