of May 8, 2015 No. 439
About approval of regulations of the state service "Licensing for the Occupation Right Security Activities"
According to the subitem 2) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed regulations of the state service "Licensing for the Occupation Right Security Activities".
2. To committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Lepekh I. V.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To chiefs of departments of internal affairs of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to organize studying of this order by the staff of the relevant services and to provide its strict execution.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the police major general Turgumbayev E. Z.
Minister police colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 8, 2015, No. 439
1. The state service "Licensing for the Occupation Right Security Activities" (further - the state service) is rendered based on the standard of the state service "Licensing for the Occupation Right Security Activities" approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 16, 2015 No. 236 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 11143) (further - the Standard), territorial subdivisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider).
Documents acceptance and issue of result of rendering the state service is performed through the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz or the www.elicense.kz web portal (further - the Portal).
2. Form of rendering the state service: electronic.
3. Result of rendering the state service - the license, renewal, the duplicate the licenses for the occupation right security activities granted to legal entities or the motivated answer about refusal in licensing.
4. The basis for the procedure (action) for rendering the state service is the direction to the service provider of the statement and the documents of the legal entity (further - uslugopoluchatel) provided in Item 9 of the Standard necessary for rendering the state service, in electronic form through the Portal.
5. Contents of each procedure (action) which is part of process of rendering the state service with indication of accomplishment duration:
1) the head of the service provider determines the contractor of the statement - execution time 1 hour;
2) the ranking officer of territorial subdivision on control of security activities (further - KOD), checks completeness of the submitted documents. In case of provision by uslugopoluchatel of incomplete document package according to the list, stipulated in Item 9 Standards, the motivated refusal in further review of the statement - completion date goes two working days;
3) the ranking officer of the KOD territorial subdivision studies the submitted documents and checks uslugopoluchatel regarding compliance to qualification requirements from the corresponding information systems through lock of "the electronic government" (data on identity documents, on state registration (re-registration) as the legal entity, from the charter of the legal entity, about lack of criminal record, about not attraction to the criminal and administrative responsibility, confirming labor activity of the head of uslugopoluchatel (in the absence of possibility of receipt of data from the corresponding information systems on the portal, at uslugopoluchatel the electronic copy of the document confirming labor activity), from the psychoneurological and narcological organizations (medical certificates), about payment in the budget of the license fee is requested), and also by the direction of the requirement in Management of Committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - UKPSISU) - completion date six working days;
4) the ranking officer of the KOD territorial subdivision checks uslugopoluchatel regarding check of persons dismissed for negative motives from position of the security guard or the head of the private security organization - time of execution of 6 hours;
5) the ranking officer of the KOD territorial subdivision after conducting the corresponding check and receipt of necessary documents, in paper format constitutes the official report (reference) addressed to the head with application of documents on the right of licensing and the state E-licensing database (further - IS "GBD "E-licensing") creates in information system "Result of rendering the state service. The head of the service provider signs electronic result and performs its issue by means of the portal - completion date one working day.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.