of May 27, 2015 No. 399
About approval of the Standard regulations on security service and labor protections in the organization
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations on security service and labor protections in the organization.
2. To provide to department of work and social partnership of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Argandykov D. R.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 27, 2015 No. 399
1. The standard regulations on security service and labor protections in the organization (further - the Standard provision) are developed according to the subitem 32) of Article 16 and Item 2 of Article 339 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 (further - the Code) and regulate activities of security service and labor protection (further - Service) in the organizations performing productive activity numbering more than fifty workers (further - the Organization).
2. The service in the work interacts with State Labour Inspection, with other state bodies of supervision and control, with structural divisions and specialists of the Organization and with employee representatives, and also public safety inspectors of the Organization.
3. The main objectives of Service are:
1) to hold organizational and technical events for safety and labor protection;
2) the organization and coordination of work on safety and labor protection in structural divisions of the Organization and implementation of internal control on safety and labor protection, behind observance by workers of requirements of regulatory legal acts for safety and labor protection.
4. According to item 4 of article 339 of the Code the Service has the right:
1) freely to visit and inspect production, household and other rooms;
2) to exercise control of development and accomplishment of preventive actions for creation of safe and healthy working conditions, to injury prevention and occupational diseases in structural divisions of the Organization;
To issue 3) to employees of structural divisions of the Organization instructions, obligatory for accomplishment, about taking measures to elimination of the revealed violations to safety and labor protection to form according to appendix to this Standard provision.
5. According to Item 5 of article 339 of the Code the Service shall:
1) monthly to carry out the analysis of condition and the reasons of industrial traumatism and occupational diseases to the Organizations and develops actions for their prevention;
2) to organize training, examination in safety issues and labor protections of employees of the Organization;
3) to provide observance of procedure for investigation of labor accidents in the Organization.
6. According to article 339 of the Code the Service submits directly to the first head of the Organization or person, it to the representative.
The service is headed by his head appointed by the first head of the Organization.
7. On the basis of this Standard provision taking into account specifics of production, number of workers, working conditions, unhealthy work conditions and other factors the employer develops and approves Regulations on security service and labor protections, determines its structure, number, the main objectives, functions and the rights of her specialists according to the Code.
8. The head of Service is member of the commission on investigation of labor accidents and together with other divisions of the Organization fills and signs the act of accident.
9. According to the main objectives the Service performs the following functions:
Requests 1) in accordance with the established procedure and obtains information and materials on the questions which are within the competence of service from structural divisions of the Organization;
Watches 2) condition of safety conditions of work, provides development, implementation and effective functioning of management system with labor protection in the Organization;
Develops 3) and brings to management of the Organization of suggestion for improvement of the organization of work on creation of healthy and safe working conditions;
4) approves training programs and participations in training of workers in safety and labor protection;
5) participates in negotiations on the conclusion of the collective agreement in case of discussion of safety issues and labor protections;
6) takes part in work of inspection on acceptance for operation of the constructed subject to production appointment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.