of July 13, 2015 No. 212-FZ
About the free port of Vladivostok
Accepted by the State Duma on July 3, 2015
Approved by the Federation Council on July 8, 2015
1. This Federal Law governs the relations connected with creation and functioning of the free port of Vladivostok.
2. The purposes of this Federal Law are:
1) ensuring interaction of federal bodies of the government, public authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation which are part of the Far Eastern Federal District, local government bodies, the public, entrepreneurs and investors for the purpose of development of the free port of Vladivostok;
2) use of geographical and economic benefits of Primorsky Krai as east sea gate of the Russian Federation for integration into economic space of the states of the Pacific Rim;
3) development of international trade with the states of the Pacific Rim;
4) creation and development of the productions based on application of the current technologies and oriented to release in the free port of Vladivostok of competitive products in the states of the Pacific Rim;
5) acceleration of social and economic development of the territory of the free port of Vladivostok and increase in level of living of the population living in the territory of the Far East.
1. The free port of Vladivostok is understood as part of the territory of Primorsky Krai on which according to this Federal Law and other Federal Laws measures of the state support of business activity are established.
2. Also the territories of municipalities of other subjects of the Russian Federation determined by article 4 of this Federal Law are equated to the territory of the free port of Vladivostok.
1. The free port Vladivostok is created for seventy years. The term of existence of the free port of Vladivostok can be extended by the Federal Law.
2. Application of measures of the state support of business activity in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok can be stopped ahead of schedule only based on the Federal Law if it is connected with need of protection of life or health of citizens, protection of objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the people of the Russian Federation, environmental protection, ensuring defense of the country and safety of the state.
1. The territories of municipalities of Primorsky Krai belong to the free port of Vladivostok: The Artemovsky city district, the Vladivostok city district, the city district the Big Stone, the Lazovsky municipal district, the Nakhodka city district, the Guerrilla city district, the city district Spassk-Dalny, the Ussuriysk city district, the Nadezhdinsky municipal district, the Shkotovsky municipal district, Oktyabrsky municipal district, the Olginsky municipal district, the Guerrilla municipal district, the Frontier municipal district, the Hasansky municipal district, the Hankaysky municipal district, including the territory and the water area of the seaports located in the territories of these municipalities.
1) Kamchatka Krai: Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky city district;
3) Sakhalin region: Korsakovsky city district, Uglegorsk city district;
4) Chukotka Autonomous Okrug: city district Pevek.
2. The territories in which the special economic zone, zone of territorial development or the territory of the advancing social and economic development are created do not belong to the free port of Vladivostok.
Financial provision of creation (upgrade) in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok of objects transport, energy, utility, engineering, social, innovative and other infrastructures (further - infrastructure facilities of the free port of Vladivostok) is performed at the expense of means of non-budgetary sources using mechanisms of public-private partnership, and also according to the procedure, provided by the budget legislation of the Russian Federation, due to assignments of the federal budget, budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation and budgets of municipalities which territories are part of the territory of the free port of Vladivostok.
1. In the territory of the free port of Vladivostok implementation of any business activity which is not prohibited by the legislation to the Russian Federation is allowed.
3. The supervisory board of the free port of Vladivostok has the right to determine types of business activity when which implementing separate measures of the state support of business activity are not applied.
4. Selection criteria of residents of the free port of Vladivostok are determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
1. The supervisory board of the free port of Vladivostok is collegiate organ of management of the free port of Vladivostok.
1) monitoring of economic processes in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok, and also consideration and taking measures aimed at the development of the subjects of the Russian Federation which are part of the Far Eastern Federal District, improvement of investment and entrepreneurial climate, respect for balance of interests of the citizens living in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok and entrepreneurs;
2) consideration and taking measures for the purpose of non-admission, elimination of excessive or unreasonable intervention of regulatory (supervising) authorities in activities of residents of the free port of Vladivostok (including introduction of offers on carrying out concerning service employees of functional audit checks and application of measures of disciplinary nature to them);
3) coordination of activities of public authorities and local government bodies concerning development and functioning of the free port of Vladivostok;
4) determination of the maximum share of the foreign workers involved by residents of the free port of Vladivostok;
5) other functions and powers provided by this Federal Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.