of March 20, 2015 No. 305
About approval of Rules of production organization of examination of quality of works and materials by the National center of quality of road assets
According to the subitem 36) Item 2 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About highways" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of production organization of examination of quality of works and materials of highways by the National center of quality of road assets.
2. To committee of highways of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Pshembayev M. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies.
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 14, 2015
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 29, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 20, 2015 No. 305
1. These rules of production organization of examination of quality of works and materials of highways as the National center of quality of road assets (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 36) of Item 2 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About highways" and determine procedure for production organization of examination of quality of works and materials of highways as the National center of quality of road assets.
2. Rules extend to all subjects of road activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) designer's service – competences of the author on control of project implementation of the construction performed by his developers including the author (authors) of the architectural or town-planning work;
2) the National center of quality of road assets (further – the Center) – the legal entity who is under authority of authorized state body on highways to which functions on conducting examination of quality of works and materials, management of road assets, the organization of mobilization preparation on highways of the international and republican value, and also to conducting departmental examination of engineering documentation for medium repair of highways, implementation of new technologies and maintenance of pilot sites are assigned;
3) subjects to works – construction objects, reconstruction, repair and content of highways, and also the objects which are part of project and technical documentation, performed within the works agreement and warranty period;
4) the customer – state bodies, public institutions, and also the state companies, legal entities, fifty and more percent of voting shares (shares in the authorized capital) which belong to the state, and the legal entities affiliated with them performing purchase of goods, works, services in construction, reconstruction, repair and content of highways;
5) technical advice – supervision of construction on all project implementation phases, including quality, terms, cost, acceptance of the performed works and commissioning of the objects;
6) authorized body – authorized state body on highways.
4. The purpose of examination is establishment of suitability of structural elements of the road and constructions, materials, production technologies of works with observance of requirements of the project, technical documentation, the works agreement and normative and technical documents.
5. Examination is performed based on the contract for conducting examination between the customer and the Center according to these rules and with the existing specifications and technical documentation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. Examination is performed in case of the climatic and technological conditions obligatory for conducting examination excluding not exact results of examination according to requirements of normative and technical documents.
7. For the purpose of conducting examination the Center within 20 (twenty) working days develops, and the Customer approves the schedule of conducting examination in form according to appendix 1 to these rules (further – the Schedule).
8. The schedule is placed on Internet resources of the Customer and the Center.
9. Planned examination is performed according to the schedule.
10. Unplanned examination is performed:
1) in the presence of negative experimental testimony of the Center for form, according to appendix 2 to these rules (further – Experimental testimony);
2) under the resolution of the body conducting criminal procedure, the investigative judge and according to the order and/or approval of authorized body;
3) according to the appeal of physical persons or legal entities, with appendix of confirmatory materials about defects, violation of technology of works and/or application of the substandard material on subjects to works.
11. The center, within examination implementation:
1) makes examination according to test methods and the measurements regulated by the existing normative and technical documents using the devices certified, confided and allowed for use in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, gage devices and the equipment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.