of April 24, 2015 No. 391
About approval of rules of issue of the travel document of refugees
According to the subitem 58) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 22, 2005 No. 607, I ORDER:
2. To provide to department of migratory police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order, its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Turgumbayev E. Z. and Department of migratory police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Sainov S. S.).
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2015 No. 391
1. These rules of issue of the travel document of refugees (further - Rules) determine procedure for issue of the travel document to foreigners or the stateless person, acknowledged refugees for movement outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. For execution of the travel document the refugee represents to territorial subdivision of migratory police:
1) the statement for issue of the travel document in form according to appendix 1 to these rules in 2 copies in the place of registration (further - the statement).
2) the certificate of birth of the child of the refugee (in the presence) and (or) the document confirming the refugee's rights as the legal representative of persons concerning whom it performs guardianship or custody, not reached age of eighteen years or their notarized copies;
3) four personal photos and on four photos on each child and (or) person concerning whom the refugee performs guardianship or custody.
Photos are represented in color execution of 35x45 mm in size with the accurate image of person strictly to fullface without headdress on matte paper.
Submission of photos in the headdresses which are not hiding face form, persons whose religious beliefs do not allow to be shown before strangers without headdresses is allowed.
Photos in uniform are not accepted.
3. The travel document is processed and issued to the refugee, and also members of his family and persons who arrived with it concerning whom the refugee performs the guardianship or custody, in time, which is not exceeding two months from the date of filing of application.
The travel document is issued to the refugee, for two years, but no more than for the term of recognition of the foreigner or the stateless person by the refugee.
4. The application form is filled in with use of means of electronic computer facilities or by hand printing letters ink of black or blue color. All graphs of the statement are subject to filling. Error correction by deletion and (or) by means of the adjusting means is not allowed.
In case of reception of an application the authorized employee of territorial subdivision of migratory police, checks correctness of filling of the statement, identity of the refugee and (or) person concerning whom the application is submitted, with the provided photos and performs reconciliation of the data specified in the statement with the data containing in the certificate of the refugee or documents submitted according to the subitem 2) of Item 5 of these rules.
The second copy of the application with indication of registration number and date of documents acceptance goes to territorial subdivisions of homeland security.
5. The data on labor activity or study (for those who has the service record) specified in the statement are verified with the documents confirming them: the service record, appropriately certified extract from it, the reference (study) about what the authorized employee of territorial subdivision of migratory police makes entry in the statement.
6. The refugee who addressed for receipt of the travel document specifies, in the statement of the information about the family members leaving together with it the Republic of Kazakhstan and the family members remaining in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. For the purpose of identification of circumstances which can entail restriction of departure of the refugee from the Republic of Kazakhstan according to article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About legal status of foreigners" territorial subdivision of migratory police no later than three working days from the date of submission of the statement by the refugee checks on accounting of law-enforcement bodies, Committee of homeland security, Department on execution of court resolutions of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also on accounting of Committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office to the Republic of Kazakhstan are performed.
8. After conducting checks the decision on issue or on refusal in execution of the travel document is accepted by the head of territorial subdivision of migratory police or person fulfilling its duties and is drawn up by putting down of the resolution in special frame in the right upper corner of the statement.
Then the travel document in form of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of May 28, 2013 is issued to No. 356 "About approval of sample of the travel document of the refugee" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 8530).
9. In case of decision making about refusal in execution of the travel document to the refugee the notification with indication of causes of failure in form according to appendix 2 to these rules is handed or goes to five-day time by mail.
After elimination of the reasons which entailed refusal in execution of the travel document, the refugee for receipt of the travel document submits the repeated application to territorial subdivision of migratory police in the place of registration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.