Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 9, 2015 No. 539
of July 2, 2015 No. 436
About documents on regulation of safety issues of hydraulic engineering constructions
According to statyam 7, of 10, "About safety of hydraulic engineering constructions" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides 11 and 16 Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan:
Approve the following documents on regulation of safety issues of hydraulic engineering constructions:
- Procedure for development and state examination of declaring of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions (Appendix 1);
- Procedure for forming and maintaining the State register of hydraulic engineering constructions (Appendix 2);
- Procedure for determination of the amount of financial provision of the civil responsibility for the damage caused as a result of accident of hydraulic engineering constructions (Appendix 3).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2015, No. 436
1. This Procedure is developed according to articles 10 and 11 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About safety of hydraulic engineering constructions" and will determine content, procedure for creation of the declaration of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions (further - the declaration of safety) and state examination of the declaration of safety.
2. The declaration of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions is the main document containing data on compliance of hydraulic engineering constructions to criteria of safety and measure for safety of hydraulic engineering constructions taking into account their qualification. The form of the declaration of safety is developed and affirms Public service on supervision in the field of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions (further - authorized state body) and is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. The owner or the user of the hydraulic engineering construction constitutes the declaration of safety on blueprint stages, constructions, commissioning, operation, conclusion from operation of hydraulic engineering constructions, and also after reconstruction, capital repairs, recovery, or preservation.
4. Owners or the user of the hydraulic engineering construction represent time in 5 years the declaration of safety to authorized state body.
5. In case of creation of the declaration of safety are considered the data following:
a) complete and reliable information about the hydraulic engineering construction and its safety;
b) comprehensive and complete identification of degree of danger, scenarios of possible accidents and damages;
c) justification of the used methods of the analysis of dangers, risks and level of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions taking into account their class;
d) completeness of accounting of all factors connected with results of assessment of safety;
e) efficiency and sufficiency of the implemented and planned measures for safety their compliance of security status of provision of the operating regulatory legal acts.
6. In case of development of the declaration of safety it is necessary requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About safety of hydraulic engineering constructions" are considered.
7. Creation of the declaration of safety is followed by the on-site investigations of hydraulic engineering constructions organized by their owners or the operating organizations with obligatory participation of the representative of authorized state body.
8. The declaration of safety contains:
a) the title page where registration number, seal of approval of the declaration, the name of the declared object is specified;
b) general information about hydrotechnical construction and environment of the region of its arrangement, measure for safety the provided by the project, service regulations and instructions of authorized state body, main information about the owner and the operating organization;
c) the analysis and assessment of safety of the hydraulic engineering construction, including determination of possible sources of danger and its readiness for prevention or reduction of effects of emergency situations;
d) data on ensuring readiness of the operating organization for localization and liquidation of possible dangerous damages and emergencies;
e) results of natural observations of technical condition of the hydraulic engineering construction with indication of criteria of safety for their separate structural elements and level of safety of construction in general;
e) data on system of protection of hydraulic engineering constructions and ensuring their safety from destructive actions;
g) the warning of the population, authorized state body, local executive bodies of the government of the possible and arisen on hydraulic engineering constructions emergencies;
h) the conclusion providing assessment of level of safety of separate hydraulic engineering constructions of object, and also the list of necessary actions for safety;
i) the acceptance act of the commission of the hydraulic engineering construction completed by construction.
9. The declaration of safety is signed by the owner or the user of the hydraulic engineering construction (further - the customs applicant).
10. According to the decision of authorized state body or at the initiative of the customs applicant the specified declaration is submitted also in cases:
a) in case of danger of decrease in level of reliability of the hydraulic engineering construction, deterioration in conditions and prevention of emergency situation during months of detection of danger;
b) in case of change of regulatory legal acts, rules and regulations in the field of safety of hydraulic engineering constructions of localization and liquidation of emergency situations, are sewn up the population and the territories from impact of emergency situations, within year from the date of entry into force of the corresponding regulatory legal acts, rules and regulations;
c) after reconstruction, capital repairs, recovery or preservation of the hydraulic engineering construction before acceptance of the corresponding installation and construction works.
11. The declaration of safety of the projectible hydraulic engineering construction is submitted in authorized state body during conducting state examination of the project.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.