of March 27, 2015 No. 254
About approval of Rules of involvement of the organizations for rendering engineering services in the projects financed from budgetary funds
According to subitem 23-4) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of involvement of the organizations for rendering engineering services in the projects financed from budgetary funds.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Acting minister of finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 17, 2015
____________________ R. Beketayev
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 254
1. These rules of involvement of the organizations for rendering engineering services in the projects financed from budgetary funds (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and establish procedure for involvement of the engineering organizations for rendering engineering services, including for professional management of investment projects of construction, financed from budgetary funds.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) designer's service is competences of the author on control for:
project development of the construction (construction documentation) performed by the author (authors) of the architectural and town-planning work;
project implementation of the construction performed by his developers including the author (authors) of the architectural or town-planning work;
2) budgetary funds - money and other assets of the state, receipt in state-owned property and which expenditure are reflected in the budget in cash;
3) the state investments into construction (further - the state investments) - investments into construction of new buildings and constructions, their complexes, engineering and transport communications, and also reconstruction (expansion, upgrade, modernization) or capital repairs of the existing objects which source are:
means republican and (or) local budgets, including the target funds allocated for budget investments and the budget crediting of subjects of the quasi-public sector;
target means of non-state loans under the state guarantee or the guarantee of the state;
means of National fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
the funds allocated for implementation of concessionary projects;
4) engineering services in the sphere of architectural, town-planning and construction activities - the range of services (technical and author's supervisions) providing preparation and implementation of construction for the purpose of achievement of optimum project indicators;
5) the customer - the administrator of the budget program performing the organization of designing, construction, involvement of the Organization for rendering engineering services and asset construction at the expense of budgetary funds and other forms of the state investments;
6) technical supervision - supervision of construction on all project implementation phases, including quality, terms, cost, acceptance of the performed works and commissioning of the objects;
7) the organization - the legal entity involved by the Customer, incorporating experts on the right of implementation of engineering services in the sphere of architectural and construction activities (further - the Organization).
3. The customer in case of involvement of the Organization is guided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About public procurements" and these rules and terms of the contract about rendering engineering services.
Procedure for rendering engineering services are determined by the Rules of rendering engineering services in the sphere of architectural, town-planning and construction activities approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 3, 2015 No. 71, registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10401.
4. Involvement of the Organization, the performed customer, method of tender provides accomplishment of the following consecutive events:
1) determination by the customer of the official of the customer representing the interests of the last in the forthcoming public procurements;
2) approval of the tender documentation by the customer;
3) forming and approval of the tender documentation on the web portal;
4) approval by the customer, if necessary, structure of commission of experts or expert;
5) statement of the contest committee by the customer of structure and determination of the secretary of the contest committee;
6) forming by the customer of structure of the contest committee and determination of the secretary of the contest committee on the web portal;
7) the publication on the web portal of the announcement of carrying out electronic tender (further - tender);
8) obtaining by potential suppliers - participants of the web portal of the tender documentation with automatic registration of the fact of its obtaining on the web portal;
9) automatic registration on the web portal of the bids submitted in electronic form;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since February 9, 2016 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 2, 2015 No. 751