It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 9, 2015 No. 532
of July 2, 2015 No. 422
About the National program for development of donorship of blood and its components in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2019
According to Article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About donorship of blood and its components" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the National program for development of donorship of blood and its components in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2019 and the Actions plan on implementation of the National program for development of donorship of blood and its components in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2019 (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan, local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of the republic within the provided means of financing of health care sector to provide accomplishment of this Program.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan coordination and technical support of implementation of the specified Program, to submit in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan annually the report on results of its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2015 No. 422
1. The national program for development of donorship of blood and its components in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2019 (further - the Program) is developed according to Article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About donorship of blood and its components", the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 4, 2002, No. 94 "About approval of the Concept of reform of health care of the Republic of Tajikistan" and is directed to acceptance of urgent measures for enhancement and development of donorship of blood of the country.
2. The service of blood is one of the most important components of health care which purpose is quality assurance, safety and availability of transfusion of products of donor blood by the patient and victim in peace time and in case of emergency situations. It has nation-wide strategic nature as raises country national security issues.
3. In this Program the following basic concepts are used:
- accreditation - the procedure of recognition of special status and competences of physical persons and legal entities for implementation of medical and pharmaceutical activities, and also for carrying out independent. expert evaluation of activities of subjects of health care according to the established accreditation standards;
- albumine - the protein of plasma of blood of the person performing the following functions in organism - sorption and transport, haemo dynamic, and being the main proteinaceous reserve of organism;
- anti-staphylococcal plasma (ASP) - anti-staphylococcal plasma - the freshly frozen plasma containing in the structure specific anti-staphylococcal antibodies in high caption. It is prepared from donors, immunizirovanny staphylococcal anataksin. It is applied in treatment it is purulent - septic diseases of staphylococcal etiology. The storage duration at temperature is lower - 25 °C up to 3 years;
- the aseptic connector - the device for sterile connection of highways of plastic containers with blood or its components. Provides the principle of the closed system;
- the autogemotransfuziya - implies transfusion (return) of own blood or its components to the recipient (sick) from which they were previously prepared;
- autologichny components of blood - the blood components prepared from physical person for the purpose of their transfusion to it in case of need;
- aferez - removal from the circulating blood of separate components of blood and their procurement with use of special separators of blood cells;
- validation - the action proving according to the principles of proper production practice that any technique, process, the equipment, raw materials, activities or system really result in the expected results;
- intravenous immunoglobulin (VVIT) - the blood medicine containing immunoglobulinovy fraction of blood for intravenous administration;
- scales-pomeshivatel - the device intended for control of necessary quantity taken away from the blood donor and its uniform mixing with the preserving solution of container (gemakon) during blood procurement;
- viruses of the T-cellular leukosis - T-limfotropnye viruses of the person of I and II types (HTLV-I) cause malignant diseases of system of blood and damage of the central nervous system. HTLV-I belongs to retroviruses, a HTLV-II to onkovirusa. They have expressed limfotropnostyo, neyrotropnost;
- virusinaktivation - the technique providing inactivation of viruses in components and medicines of blood. Allocate chemical and thermal virusinaktivation;
- virus carrier - the person infected with this or that virus without clinical signs of disease, the caused this virus;
- the intra laboratory quality control (ILQC) - enrollment of the procedures undertaken by personnel of laboratory for quality evaluation of laboratory work and the received results;
- the external quality evaluation (EQE) is method of the objective check of laboratory researches performed by the external organization. The program of external quality evaluation allows to obtain information on possible problems of quality in each separately taken laboratory;
- hemophilia is the genetic disorder characterizing insufficiency or lack of one of proteins (or factors) blood plasmas which is responsible for its folding. Low level of one of proteins of plasma leads to bleedings and difficulties of fibrillation at the patient. The most widespread insufficiency of protein of fibrillation is insufficiency of factor of VIII though any of these factors can be absent or it can be insufficiently. Insufficiency of factor of IX is the second for frequency. Insufficiency of factor of VIII - hemophilia And - classical hemophilia. Insufficiency of factor of IX - hemophilia In - disease of Krisnmasa. For treatment of these two types of hemophilia blood medicines - concentrate of factors of YIII and IX are used;
- donation - the procedure of giving to blood donors or plasmas;
- the donor - the physical person which was voluntarily this blood and/or its components for the medical purposes;
- donor function - the voluntary act of the donor including physical examination and accomplishment of the procedure of giving blood and its components for the medical purposes;
- single donor information center - division of the center of blood which main objective is collection of information about persons with the revealed Vichinfektion, viral hepatitises, syphilis staying on the registry in specialized medical institutions and for the purpose of non-admission of this category of persons to participation in donorship and also archiving of information about donors;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.