of July 1, 2014 No. 1555-VII
About government assistance to subjects of managing
(In edition of the Law of Ukraine of 03.07.2018 No. 2481-VIII)
This Law establishes the legal basis of carrying out monitoring of government assistance to subjects of managing, control of admissibility of such help for the competition, aimed at providing protection and development of the competition, increase in transparency of functioning of system of government assistance and observance of the international obligations of Ukraine in the field of government assistance.
1. In this Law the terms below are used in such value:
1) government assistance to subjects of managing (further - government assistance) - support in any form of subjects of managing at the expense of resources of the state or local resources which distorts or threatens with misstatement of the economic competition, creating benefits to production of separate types of goods or production of separate types of economic activity;
2) interested persons – suppliers and receivers of government assistance, the company, other legal entities and physical persons, their associations which interests can be affected from provision of government assistance;
3) individual government assistance - action of government assistance which is performed out of the program of government assistance and also the separate measures of government assistance performed within the program of government assistance, but are subject to the notification according to conditions of such program and this Law;
4) local resources - the personal and real estate, means of local budgets, other means, the earth, natural resources which are in property of territorial communities of villages, settlements, cities, areas in the cities the objects of their joint property which are in management of regional and regional councils the property belonging to the Autonomous Republic of Crimea control of which is exercised by Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
5) monitoring of government assistance - collection and carrying out information analysis about government assistance for the purpose of control of observance of requirements of this Law and decisions of the authorized body concerning government assistance (further - Authorized body) determined by this Law and also preparation and submission of the reporting on government assistance;
6) suppliers of government assistance - authorities, local government bodies, bodies of administrative management and control, and also the legal entities acting from their name authorized to dispose of resources of the state or local resources and initiate and/or provide government assistance;
7) poor person (the worker who cannot compete on equal terms in the labor market) - able-bodied person concerning which one of conditions is carried out:
person aged from 15 up to 24 years or is more senior than 50 years;
within six months person was the unemployed;
person has no complete average, average special or vocational training or got such education no later than two years ago and earlier had no paid permanent job;
not the married person living with one or more persons who are in its dependence;
person works in the area or has profession in which gender inequality at least for 25 percent exceeds the average level in all industries of economy, and concerns gender group concerning which there is such inequality;
person is the representative of ethnic minority and needs development of language skills, professional training and work experience in profile for the purpose of receipt of perspectives of receipt of permanent employment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.