of March 19, 2015 No. 234
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 6, 2015
_______________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2015 No. 234
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering" (further - Health regulations) are developed for the purpose of implementation of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and are intended for physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of their departmental accessory and patterns of ownership which are engaged in the trading activity connected with designing, construction, reconstruction, re-equipment, repair and operation of objects of public catering with production, conversion and realization of food products, and also provision of places for their consumption.
2. These Health regulations determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering in case of:
1) the choice of the parcel of land under construction;
2) designing, construction, reconstruction, re-equipment;
3) organizations of water supply, water disposal, heating, lighting and ventilation;
4) content of rooms, equipment;
5) production, transportation, storage, packing and realization of food products;
6) organizations of production supervision;
7) organizations of consumer services; to medical examinations, hygienic personnel training.
3. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) food (food) staples - the products of animal, vegetable, microbiological, mineral, artificial or biotechnological origin and drinking water used for production (production) of food products;
2) culinary products - the food subjected to heat treatment and intended for direct consumption;
3) veterinary documents - the veterinary certificate issued by the state veterinary health inspectors of the city of republican value, the capital, area, city of regional value on subjects to the state veterinary health control and supervision; the veterinary and sanitary conclusion issued by the state veterinarians; the veterinary reference issued by the specialist in the field of veterinary science of the state veterinary organizations created by local executive bodies, on animal, products and raw materials of animal origin, about epizootic situation in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit, and also the certified veterinarian of division of production supervision by determination of compliance of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin to veterinary standard rates according to the procedure, approved by authorized body in the field of veterinary science;
4) vitamin and mineral additive (premix) - complex of ingredients (vitamins, minerals, metals, amino acids, fatty acids, ballast neutral substances) and other substances, for creations of technological features (preserving flowability);
5) date of production - end date of process (stage) of production (production) of food products;
6) technical documents of the manufacturer - the standards of the organizations, specifications, production schedules, technological instructions, specifications and other documents approved by the manufacturer according to which are performed production, storage, transportation and realization of foodstuff containing the name of foodstuff with indication of identification signs, ingrediyentny structure of foodstuff, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of foodstuff, requirements to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technological transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of foodstuff, the program of production supervision according to which industrial production of foodstuff or import foodstuff is performed;
7) high degree of readiness - the dishes, products and semifinished products ready to the use;
8) billet - the room in which preparation of raw materials and development of semifinished products is made;
9) mirazhny eggs - not oosperms withdrawn from incubator, which are technical scrap;
10) semifinished products - the crude food which are previously prepared for thermal treatment;
11) the personal medical book - the personal document issued to the representative of dekretirovanny national group in which results of obligatory medical examinations of the established form, according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code are brought;
12) soft ice cream - the dairy product developed on milling cutter and which did not undergo process of hardening in the skoromorozilny camera;
13) yaytsetek (fight) - violation of integrity of shell and podskorlupny cover with content effluence;
14) object of food of bystry servicing - the object of public catering realizing the narrow range of dishes, products, drinks of simple production, from semifinished products of high degree of readiness, and providing the minimum costs of time for consumer service;
15) notch - cracked shell;
16) packaging (container) - means or complex of the means providing protection of food products against damages, spoil and losses;
17) date of packaging (packing, pouring of liquid products) - date of placement of food products in packaging (container);
18) destruction of dangerous food products - the impact on the food products unsuitable to the use and/or further conversion excluding it use for the food purposes and access to it for the person and animals;
19) dangerous food products - the food products which are not conforming to safety requirements, including sanitary and epidemiologic safety requirements, and/or hygienic standard rates on food products, and also foodstuff with the expired expiration dates and perishable foodstuff which mode of storage is broken or made from unsafe in sanitary and epidemiologic and (or) in the veterinary and sanitary relation of food (food) staples when which using there is unacceptable risk for life and health of the person and the environment;
20) public catering - the trading activity connected with production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food;
21) object of public catering (further - food object) - the facility for production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food;
22) melange - the refrigerated mix of egg whites and yolks;
23) regulating documents - the standards, health, veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary regulations and other regulatory legal acts establishing requirements to safety of food products, the materials and products contacting to them, to control of their safety to conditions of their production, storage, transportation, realization and use, utilization or destruction of defective, dangerous foodstuff, materials and products;
24) foodstuff of nonindustrial production - the products of animal and phytogenesis received by citizens in house conditions and/or in personal subsidiary farms or citizens the engaged gardening, truck farming, livestock production and intended for realization only in the agricultural markets;
25) object of food of small performance (further - object of small performance) - object of public catering with number to 50 seats and the limited range of preparation of dishes. The main production process on preparation of dishes in these objects is concentrated in one room by the principle of local division;
26) production supervision - the actions aimed by the manufacturer at safety of food products in production process (production), turnover and utilization, performance of works and rendering services, including carrying out laboratory researches and testing;
27) the supplier - the physical person or legal entity selling food products;
28) maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) - levels of harmful production factors which during the daily work during all working years of service do not cause disease or variation in the state of health;
29) storage conditions - the special procedure for storage (humidity of air, certain light mode and (or) temperature of air) established by the manufacturer;
30) cold dishes (snack) - the dishes which are not exposed to secondary thermal treatment, given at the beginning of chilled meal with temperature in case of distribution is not higher plus (further - "+") 10 to +14 degrees Celsius (further - the °C), stored in refrigerating cases or cameras at temperature not above from +6 to +8 °C (the cold appetizers cold the boiled, fried, stuffed, jellied and other dishes), in case of production of dishes is used the products brought to readiness which are not exposed to secondary thermal treatment;
31) sanitary special clothes (further - special clothes) - set of the protective clothes of personnel intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and ready-made product against pollution by mechanical particles, microorganisms and other pollution;
32) sanitary marriage - the change of organoleptic and consumer properties of product which arose owing to violations during technological transaction, transportation and warehousing, resulting in impossibility of its use for the intended purpose;
33) sanitary day - specially allotted time (once a month suffices) for carrying out clear-out of rooms, sinks and disinfection of the equipment and stock, in need of disinsection and deratization of rooms;
34) food ingredient - chemical of natural or artificial origin, or product animal or vegetable, either microbic, or mineral origin, including the nutritional supplements, fragrances used in case of production of food products and which are present at ready-made product in initial or the changed type, being foodstuff component according to compounding;
35) nutrition value - the degree of satisfaction of organism in nutrients determined by structure and flavoring advantages;
36) the manufacturer of food products - the organization irrespective of its form of business or the individual entrepreneur, including foreign, performing on its own behalf production (production) of food products for realization to acquirers (consumers) and bearing responsibility for compliance of these products to requirements of technical regulations;
37) batch of food products - the certain quantity of the food products of one name which are equally packed, made (made) by one manufacturer according to one regional (interstate) standard or the national standard, and (or) the standard of the organization, and (or) other documents of the manufacturer in certain period, accompanied with the shipping documentation providing traceability of food products;
38) production (production) of food products processes (stages) of production of food products including actually engineering procedure and the related processes of packing, packaging, marking, and also intra production storage and transportation of food products;
39) safety of food products - lack of unacceptable risk in all processes (at stages) developments (creation), production (production), turnover, utilization and the destruction of food products connected with damnification of life and to health of the person and violation of legitimate interests of consumers taking into account combination of probability of realization of dangerous factor and severity of its consequences;
40) indicator of safety of food products - the admissible level of content of the chemical, radioactive, toxic materials and their connections, microorganisms and other biological organisms constituting health hazard of the person and animals;
41) marking - the texts, trademarks, symbol and drawings bearing information for the consumer and applied on food products, documents, instruction sheets (inserts), labels, counterlabels, kolyeretka, labels, stickers (stickers), consumer pack (packaging);
42) the commodity neighbourhood - the conditions excluding the joint storage and realization of crude and ready-made products preventing their pollution and penetration of the foreign smells affecting goods quality;
43) perishable food products - food products which expiration dates do not exceed 5 days if other is not established by technical regulations of the Customs union on separate types of food products, requiring specially created temperature conditions of storage and transportation (transportation) for the purpose of preserving safety and prevention of development of pathogenic microorganisms, microorganisms of spoil and (or) formation of toxins to the levels hazardous to health of the person;
44) processing equipment - set of the mechanisms, machines, devices, devices necessary for production work;
45) loading - the place of acceptance of food staples and foodstuff;
46) the food preparation station - the room in which preparation of finished food products from semifinished products is performed;
47) organized collectives - the contingent of the organizations, irrespective of their departmental accessory and patterns of ownership, with the round-the-clock or day stay 4 hours and more, united by identical conditions of life, food, training, education, medical attendance, work (health care facilities, objects of social servicing: houses boarding schools, the rehabilitation centers, educational institutions for handicapped children, the territorial centers of social servicing, the centers of social adaptation, objects of food of industrial, construction facilities, etc.);
48) the legislation in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population - the laws and other regulatory legal acts accepted according to them, health regulations and hygienic standard rates establishing sanitary and epidemiologic and hygienic requirements, including the criteria of safety and/or harmlessness of factors of the habitat, products (goods), works and services for the person and governing the relations in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population as one of the main sales terms of the rights of citizens to health protection and the favorable environment.
4. In these Health regulations the terms which are specially not determined in this Section are used in the values established by the technical regulation of the Customs union (TR CU 021/2011) "About safety of food products", the custom union approved by the Decision of the Commission of December 9, 2011 No. 880.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.