of December 18, 2014 No. 210
About approval of Power grid rules
According to the subitem 26) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Power grid rules.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of the copy of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Deputy Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 30, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 18, 2014 No. 210
1. These Power grid rules (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 26) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) balance sheet accessory - the site of the power network which is power making, power transferring the organizations and the consumer, belonging to them on the property right or other legal cause;
2) border of balance sheet accessory of power network - point of the Section of power network between business entities of the market of electrical energy: the power making (power transferring) organizations and consumers, and also between consumers and subconsumers, determined by balance sheet accessory of power network;
3) limit of operational responsibility of the parties - the point of the Section of the energy equipment and (or) power network between the business entities responsible for content, servicing and technical condition determined by balance sheet accessory or the agreement, and confirmed with the relevant act of differentiation of balance sheet accessory and operational responsibility of the parties between these business entities;
4) high voltage - voltage of 1000 Volts (further - In) and above;
5) the generating installation - the device developing the electric power;
6) the duplicative (shunting) power lines - the power lines constructed and (or) planned to construction by subjects of the market of electrical energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in addition to the existing power lines on which transfer of electrical energy with the normalized electric power quality and level of reliability, and the capacities changing distribution in power node is performed;
7) national dispatch center of the system operator (further - NDTs SO) - the division entering into structure of the system operator, which is responsible for operational management of single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and reliability of its work including balancing and quality assurance of the electric power;
8) low voltage - voltage is below 1000 V;
9) normal working hours of single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - EEC of Kazakhstan) - the set operating mode in case of which all elements of electric utility system provided when planning the mode work and is provided electric utility service of all consumers of electrical energy in accordance with the terms of the signed agreements;
10) stop - planned or unplanned conclusion from work of the generating installations;
11) postemergency operation of work of EEC of Kazakhstan - the set mode arising after emergency shutdown of the damaged element of electric utility system and proceeding before recovery of normal operating mode;
12) the user of network - the consumer of electricity capacity in point of connection to national power grid more than 1 megawatt (further - MW);
13) pool of reserves of electric power of EEC of Kazakhstan (further - PUL of REM) - reserve of electric power for ensuring regular power supply of consumers in case of unexpected failure of generators, power lines or consumption growth;
14) "turn from scratch" - start-up of the power making organization from preservation, reserve or after complete stop, recovery of power network as single electric utility system in the shortest possible time;
15) reactive energy - the energy spent for creation of the electromagnetic field in chains of alternating current;
16) regional power network - set of the power lines and substations belonging and (or) operated the regional electric grid company;
17) balance overflow of electrical energy - the algebraic amount of values of acceptance/leave of electrical energy on certain group of power lines, transformers (section) or on points of commercial accounting;
18) natural testing - the testing which are carried out by creation of impacts on single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan or on any its part for the purpose of studying of characteristics of system;
19) the subconsumer - the consumer who is directly connected to power networks of the consumer;
20) specifications - the technical requirements necessary for connection to power networks;
21) cold reserve - total available capacity of the uninvolved generating installations provided with fuel and ready to work;
22) power plant - the energy object intended for production of electrical and heat energy, containing construction part, the equipment for transformation of energy and the necessary service equipment;
23) electroinstallation - set of the machines, devices, lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transformation, transfer, distribution, and (or) its transformation to other type of energy;
24) the consumer with direct connection - the consumer connected to the power making organization without participation of the power transferring organization;
25) the scheme "calling exit" - the scheme of accession of substation and power plant to power network by means of connection in rassechka of the existing power line with preserving transit of the electric power on the existing power line through again built sites of power line and the tire of the attached substation and power plant.
Other concepts used in these rules are applied according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The users of network who are going to be connected to power network or to increase the issued electric power perform connection according to these rules.
The consumers who are going to be connected to power network or to increase the consumed electric power perform connection in compliance the Instructions for use electrical energy approved by the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015 No. 143 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 10403).
4. Specifications on connection of users of network on issue of electric power are issued based on requests for accession (the existing generating installations) (further - the Request for the existing generating installations), on accession (the new generating installations) (further - the Request for the new generating installations) to which power networks is planned connection of the user of network in forms, according to appendices 1 and 2 to these rules.
Specifications on connection of users of network with the declared electric power of 5 MW and more to power network are issued based on "The scheme of issue of power of the power plant" which are developed by the specialized project organizations having the license for occupation project activities.
The preproject documentation on construction new and change (reconstruction, expansion, modernization, upgrade, capital repairs) of electroinstallations contains the Section "Scheme of Issue of Power of the Power Plant".
Contents of "The scheme of issue of power of the power plant" are specified in appendix 3 to these rules.
"The scheme of issue of power of the power plant" is approved with the relevant organization (which is power transferring or power making) to which power networks connection, the system operator is planned. "The scheme of issue of power of the power plant the" of users using renewable energy resources is developed taking into account requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry.
5. After approval of "The scheme of issue of power of the power plant" the user of network sends Requests for the existing generating installations or for the new generating installations to the relevant power transferring (power making) organization to which networks joining of the user of network is planned.
6. The power transferring (power making) organization to which networks joining of the user of network is planned issues specifications in which the following is specified:
1) surname, name, middle name (in the presence) physical or the name of the legal entity to which the specification is issued;
2) name of object of issue of electric power;
3) location of object (city, settlement, street);
4) the approved size of power of the power plant;
5) nature of power generation (permanent, temporary, seasonal);
6) category of reliability of electric utility service;
7) the permitted power factor of power plant;
8) connection points (substation, power plant or power line) with indication of the scheme of connection (the scheme "calling exit", branch from power line, connection to tires of the distributing device of substation and power plant);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.