Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 7, 2015 No. 435
of July 2, 2015 No. 435
About Classification of inventories of fields and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About subsoil" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
Approve Classification of inventories of fields and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2015 No. 435
1. This Classification of inventories of fields and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases is developed according to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About subsoil", Item 8 of the Regulations on State commission of the Republic of Tajikistan on inventories of minerals approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2007, No. 656, and establishes the principles of calculation, assessment and the state stock accounting of fields and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases, single for the Republic of Tajikistan, on degree of their study and readiness for further studying and use, taking into account nature protection and other restrictions according to requirements of the current legislation.
2. The oil and combustible gases which are in subsoil on the basis of the analysis of geological study and degree of readiness to industrial development are subdivided:
- on amount of oil, combustible gases and the passing components containing in them which is in subsoil in the deposits studied by drilling (further - geological inventories);
- on amount of oil, combustible gases and passing components which contains in the traps which are not opened with drilling, oil-and-gas or perspective oil-and-gas layers, the horizons or complexes (further - geological resources).
3. Inventories of oil and combustible gases on are read up by results of exploration works and development of fields. Inventory data of oil fields and combustible gases are used when planning and implementing their production, in case of development and implementation of investment projects on investigation and development of fields, designing of transportation and complex oil refining and combustible gases, in case of development of concepts of economic and social development of subjects of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Republic of Tajikistan in general and in case of the solution of the scientific problems connected with the forecast of oil-and-gas content.
4. Resources of oil and combustible gases are estimated separately on oil and gas within oil-and-gas provinces, areas, areas, zones, the areas and separate traps. The oils this about resources and combustible gases are used when planning search and prospecting works.
5. Object of stock counting is the deposit (part of deposits) of oil and combustible gases with the proved industrial oil-and-gas content. Object of assessment of resources are accumulations of oil, combustible gases in oil-and-gas complexes, the horizons and traps which availability in subsoil is predicted by results of geological, geophysical and geochemical surveys.
6. On the industrial importance and cost efficiency groups of inventories of oil and combustible gases are allocated.
7. Groups of inventories are allocated on the industrial importance of the field and size of the net discounted income determined by the predicted development indicators in case of the fixed discount regulations.
8. On cost efficiency groups of resources of oil and combustible gases are allocated.
9. Groups of resources are allocated in size of the expected inventory cost.
10. On degree of geological study and industrial familiarity geological inventories and geological resources are subdivided into categories.
11. Allocation of categories of inventories on geological study is carried out on study of geological structure and oil-and-gas content of deposit by the drilling, geophysical methods, trade and analytical researches allowing to perform reliable stock counting and to constitute the project of development on the basis of geological and filtrational models of deposit.
12. Allocation of categories of resources on geological study is carried out on study of geological structure and oil-and-gas content of the subsoil plot on the area and section by parametrical and search drilling, geophysical, geochemical and other types of exploration, detail of creation of geological model of perspective trap and reliability of assessment of resources for designing of search and prospecting works.
13. Allocation of categories of inventories on industrial familiarity is carried out on extent of involvement of the estimated deposit in development.
14. Stock counting and assessment of resources can be carried out determined and probabilistic by methods.
15. When using of the determined methods it is recommended to estimate error of stock counting and assessment of resources, based on the accuracy of determination of subcalculating parameters.
16. If probabilistic methods are used, then the following borders of assessment of inventories and resources can be determined:
- minimum (R 90) - the estimated size of inventories and resources proves to be true with probability of 0,9;
- optimum or basic (R 50) - the estimated size of inventories and resources proves to be true with probability of 0,5;
- maximum (R 10) - the estimated size of inventories and resources proves to be true with probability of 0,1.
17. In case of determination of inventories of fields inventories of oil, combustible gases and components (condensate, ethane, propane, buds, sulfur, helium, metals) containing in them which feasibility of extraction is proved by technology and technical and economic calculations are subject to obligatory separate calculation and accounting.
18. Calculation and stock accounting of oil, combustible gases and the components containing in them having industrial value make on each deposit separately and to the field in general after availability them in subsoil without losses in case of development of fields.
19. According to article 32 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About subsoil" for the purpose of accounting of condition of mineral resources the State stock balance of oil and combustible gases on the basis of Classification is conducted. The state balance shall contain data on quantity, quality and degree of study of inventories of each type of minerals on the fields having industrial value about their placement, about extent of industrial development, production, losses and about security with industrial explored reserves of minerals.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.