It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 26, 2015 No. 60
of June 23, 2015 No. 510
About the Disciplinary charter of the Agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 69 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of regulation of office discipline in Agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan I decide:
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 23, 2015, No. 510
The disciplinary charter of the Agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Disciplinary charter) determines essence of office discipline in Agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Agency), types of encouragement and authority punishments, the rights and obligations of chiefs by their application, and also procedure for appeal of authority punishments.
1. The discipline of the private and the commanding structure of the Agency is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan and also this Disciplinary charter.
2. The discipline of the private and the commanding structure of the Agency consists of the strict and exact observance of procedure and rules determined by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also observance of the oath, charters, orders of the Director of the Agency and immediate superiors.
3. The discipline in the Agency is based on high consciousness and strong will, and includes deep understanding of office debt and responsibility of each identity of the private and the commanding structure on health protection, the rights and freedoms of the citizen, protection of public and state interests.
4. The main method of achievement of high consciousness of the private and the commanding structure of bodies of the Agency is belief. But the belief does not exclude application of enforcement powers of impact on the relation of persons who show indifference and emotional neglect to execution of the service duties.
5. For the purpose of strict observance of discipline in the Agency, the ordinary and commanding structure of the Agency shall:
a) be devoted to the oath, to strictly observe the Constitution, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan;
b) to implicitly fulfill requirements of the oath, the order and orders of management, to observe discipline and to respect advantage of others;
c) not spare the life for the sake of protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, the states and societies from criminal attempts and other illegal actions;
d) to strictly keep the state and office secrets;
e) make thrifty use of weapon, the equipment and another, the equipment assigned to them;
e) to honesty carry out functional obligations, to continuously enhance the professional skills and to increase quality of clerical work;
g) assist chiefs in strengthening of office discipline and observance of authorized requirements, to be polite with employees, to follow rules of military greeting and carrying the established dress code;
h) be guided in the activities by the following principles:
- single system of bodies of the Agency and centrality of its management;
- respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
- social justice and humanity;
- one-man management;
- equality of all before the law;
6. The strict discipline in the Agency is reached by means of the following actions:
- education and enhancement of excellent labor and moral qualities at the private and the commanding structure, conscientious attitude performed by service duties;
- observance of authorized procedure;
- ensuring implicit respecting the rule of law, everyday insistence of chiefs in relation to the subordinates, permanent care of them and respect of their personality, the correct use of measures of belief and coercion.
7. Chiefs of divisions of the Agency bear the personal responsibility for respect for office discipline among staff. They shall be example of imitation for the subordinates in observance of the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, requirements of the oath, charters, orders, orders and accomplishment of functional obligations. Chiefs always shall pay special attention to training, development of moral and personal qualities of the subordinates, to create in them feeling of office debt, to maintain honor, advantage, rational initiative, diligence, diligence and the privilege in service, to represent offers for attraction to disciplinary responsibility of violators of legality and office discipline. In cases of violation of legality and crime execution by subordinates the issue of attraction to disciplinary responsibility of the immediate superior is resolved after conducting office investigation.
8. The special attention of the chief shall be directed to studying of personal qualities of subordinates, strengthening of the authorized relations between them, unity of collective, timely identification of the reasons and conditions promoting misconduct by subordinates and forming of the irreconcilable attitude towards violators of discipline. At the same time, he shall use comprehensively influential forces of society and collective.
9. In case of non-compliance with discipline by subordinates, the chief shall cross these actions and demand from them respect for office discipline, warn them not to make such actions repeatedly and in case of need, depending on weight of fault, to provide to the Director of the Agency the official report about involvement of the violator to disciplinary responsibility.
10. The simultaneous direction of materials about violation of office discipline for consideration in court of honor of the private, average and the commanding structure of bodies of the Agency and involvement of subordinates to disciplinary responsibility for making of these violations is forbidden.
11. The chief who did not take the effective measures directed for respect for office discipline and authorized requirements or hid offense is brought to disciplinary responsibility according to requirements of this Charter.
12. According to provisions of this Charter immediate superiors, and in case of activities as a part of any group according to established procedure, heads of these groups have the right to provide the offer on encouragement or attraction to disciplinary responsibility of subordinates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.