of April 24, 2015 No. 231
About approval of standards of the state services in questions of lawyer activities
According to the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services", I ORDER:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) the standard of the state service "Carrying Out Certification of Persons Applying for Occupation Lawyer Activities", according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the standard of the state service "Licensing for Occupation Lawyer Activities", according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order and its official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
2) placement of this order on official the Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan Abdirayy B. Zh.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2015
____________ A. Isekeshev
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 5, 2015
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2015 No. 231
1. The state service "Carrying Out Certification of Persons Applying for Occupation Lawyer Activities" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The state service appears territorial authorities of justice (further - the service provider). Reception of an application and issue result of rendering the state service is performed through web - the portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz, www.elicense.kz (further - the portal).
4. Terms of rendering the state service:
in case of decision about refusal or about the admission to certification - 15 (fifteen) calendar days;
when carrying out certification - 5 (five) working days;
in case of decision of the commission about certification or not certification - no later than the next day after carrying out certification.
The service provider within two working days from the moment of receipt of documents of uslugopoluchatel checks for completeness of the submitted documents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.