of June 29, 2015 No. 160-FZ
About the international medical cluster and modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on June 9, 2015
Approved by the Federation Council on June 24, 2015
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with creation and ensuring functioning of the international medical cluster.
2. The legislation of the Russian Federation is applied to the relations specified regarding 1 this Article taking into account the features established by this Federal Law.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the international medical cluster - set of infrastructure of the territory of the international medical cluster, project participants and mechanisms of interaction of project participants;
2) the project - set of the actions directed to goal achievement of activities of the international medical cluster;
3) infrastructure of the territory of the international medical cluster - set of the territory of the international medical cluster and the buildings which are on it, structures, constructions and other objects, including objects of utility infrastructure;
4) the project participant - signed the agreement on implementation of the project with managing company (further - the agreement) and the Russian legal entity performing project sales activity in the territory of the international medical cluster, the individual entrepreneur or created and registered according to the legislation of foreign state - organization member of economic cooperation and development (further - the member of OECD) the foreign legal entity, the individual entrepreneur;
5) the foreign specialist - the foreign citizen attracted by the project participant to labor activity for the purpose of project implementation;
6) managing company - the Russian legal entity created in form of business of fund for the decision of the supreme executive body of the government of the subject of the Russian Federation - the federal city of Moscow for the purpose of ensuring functioning of the international medical cluster and management of it.
1. The international medical cluster is created in the territory determined by the supreme executive body of the government of the subject of the Russian Federation - the federal city of Moscow, for the purpose of development of medical activities for delivery of health care, increase in its quality, assistance to development of medicines for medical application (further - medicines), medical technologies and medical products, development of educational activities and carrying out scientific research in the field of health protection, and also for the purpose of development of international cooperation in the specified field of activity.
2. The part of the territory of the Moscow region determined by the supreme executive bodies of the government of subjects of the Russian Federation - the federal city of Moscow and the Moscow region based on the agreement on interaction signed between them establishing features of management of the international medical cluster can be carried to the territory of the international medical cluster. The agreement becomes effective after its approval by the Government of the Russian Federation.
1. The status, the purposes of activities, function of managing company of the international medical cluster (further - managing company) and procedure for forming of its governing bodies are determined by this Federal Law, the Federal Law of January 12, 1996 No. 7-FZ "About non-profit organizations", other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation regulating activities of non-profit organizations taking into account the features established by this Federal Law.
2. The managing company performs methodical, organizational, expert and analytical and information support of activities of the international medical cluster.
3. The managing company performs the following functions:
1) based on the solution of the supervisory board signs the agreement with the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur, applying for receipt of participant status of the project, refuses the conclusion of such agreement, terminates the agreement with the project participant;
2) is conducted by the register of project participants (further - the register), posts the register on the official site of the international medical cluster on the Internet (further - Internet network);
3) will be organized by rendering the services to project participants necessary for implementation of their sales activity of the project (including legal and consulting services, services in conducting financial accounting);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.