of February 13, 2015 No. 51
Some questions of service in bodies for cases of public service and anti-corruption
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service", being guided by the subitem 3) of Item 20 of the Regulations on the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 29, 2014 No. 900, I ORDER:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) Rules of forming of personnel reserve of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service of bodies for cases of public service and to anti-corruption according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules of application of encouragement to the staff of anti-corruption service of bodies for cases of public service and anti-corruption, according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) Rules and conditions of attraction to disciplinary responsibility of staff of anti-corruption service of bodies for cases of public service and anti-corruption, according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) Rules of service by the staff of anti-corruption service who is at the disposal of bodies for cases of public service and to anti-corruption according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) Rules of the organization of professional, office and physical training in anti-corruption service of bodies for cases of public service and to anti-corruption, according to appendix 6 to this order;
7) Rules and conditions of passing of testing, standard rates on physical and combat training of staff of anti-corruption service of bodies for cases of public service and anti-corruption when passing certification, according to appendix 7 to this order;
8) Rules and conditions of passing of special initial training for persons which for the first time arrived in anti-corruption service to positions of the average commanding structure according to appendix 8 to this order.
2. And to anti-corruption (further - the Agency) to provide to department of administrative work of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the chief of staff of the Agency Shaimova A. A.
The chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption
to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption of February 13, 2015 No. 51
1. These rules of forming of personnel reserve of anti-corruption service (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 10 of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for forming of personnel reserve of staff of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption (further - the Agency) and its territorial subdivisions.
2. The personnel reserve is created for the purpose of the subsequent replacement of vacant higher positions of anti-corruption service.
3. The term of stay of staff of anti-corruption service (further - the employee) in personnel reserve does not exceed three years. The persons enlisted in personnel reserve, but not appointed during stay in personnel reserve to the positions planned for them having the right to be enlisted in personnel reserve in accordance with general practice.
4. The vacant executive position is replaced with the face consisting in personnel reserve of anti-corruption service.
In case of refusal of the employee consisting in personnel reserve of the offered position, it is replaced with other employee by results of certification or to selection of personnel.
5. The personnel reserve is created in each territorial authority for public service and to anti-corruption (further - territorial authority) taking into account high-quality structure of personnel, the need for replacement of positions of anti-corruption service, and also at the rate of at least two candidates for each position which is subject to replacement.
6. Sources of forming of personnel reserve are:
1) the employees recommended for transfer in personnel reserve according to proposals of heads of the structural, territorial subdivisions of the Agency which showed managerials ability on duty or in case of accomplishment of special tasks;
2) the employees recommended for promotion for executive positions or for work with the large volume of work on results of certification.
7. Candidate screen for transfer in personnel reserve is performed on the basis of studying and assessment of personal and professional qualities of employees, results of their office activities, and also the solution of certifying commission.
In case of candidate screen for transfer in personnel reserve the following is considered:
1) education compliance to the qualification requirements provided to replacement of the offered position;
2) availability of professional training and work experience on the offered type of activity;
3) state of health;
4) results of occupational retraining and advanced training;
5) results of efficiency evaluation of activities.
8. For the purpose of high-quality selection and preparation of the recommendation of possibility of transfer of candidates for personnel reserve the commission on transfer in personnel reserve is created (further - the commission).
9. The structure of the commission affirms as the Agency the order of the Chairman of the Agency or person replacing it in territorial subdivisions - the head of territorial subdivision or person replacing it.
The total quantity of members of the commission constitutes odd number, but at least five people.
10. Commission sessions are held in January every year.
11. Materials on candidates for personnel reserve go to divisions of work with personnel (further - personnel division):
1) on personnel reserve of the Agency - heads of structural and territorial subdivisions of the Agency;
2) on personnel reserve of territorial subdivisions of the Agency - heads of structural divisions of data of bodies.
12. Materials on candidates contain the data specified in Item 7 of these rules and also sheets of estimates of the candidate for transfer for personnel reserve of bodies for cases of public service and to anti-corruption in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
13. The personnel division checks the provided materials for their completeness, the candidate's compliance for transfer in personnel reserve to the qualification requirements provided to replacement of the offered position and directs them for consideration to the commission, in time at least in three calendar days prior to holding meeting.
14. Following the results of meeting the commission makes the decision on transfer in personnel reserve of anti-corruption service or on refusal in transfer.
The decision of the commission is made by open voting and deemed accepted if for it the majority of votes from among the members of the commission who were present at meeting is given. In case of equality of votes the decision for which the commission chairman voted is deemed accepted.
The decision of the commission on transfer in personnel reserve is drawn up by the protocol which is signed by all members of the commission who were present at its meeting and the secretary.
15. The information about persons enlisted in personnel reserve is entered in the list of the staff of anti-corruption service enlisted in personnel reserve in form according to appendix 2 to these rules. Creation and systematization of lists of the employees enlisted in reserve is assigned to personnel division.
16. If promotion assumes change of the residence, then the possibility of accommodation in the respective region of the candidate and members of his family taking into account the state of health is considered.
17. Heads of territorial authorities realize actions for profound studying of reservists, their business and moral qualities, for increase in professional skill and enhancement of organizing skills.
The faces consisting in personnel reserve:
1) go for training in programs of postgraduate education;
2) train on positions of higher structure of bodies;
3) are participated in operational exercises, educational and methodical charges, scientific and practical conferences;
4) go to official journeys in Chapter or as a part of crews for check of activities of bodies and rendering the help in the organization of work to them;
5) are included crews for implementation of complex inspection checks of activities of territorial authorities;
6) also holding actions for prevention of offenses and fight against crime is attracted to the organization of disclosure and investigation of criminal offenses;
7) is received by tasks which accomplishment is connected with that position to which it is supposed to push the employee, and also fulfill duties of heads during their leave, business trip, disease (in the absence of regular deputies);
8) are involved in project development of regulations, management decisions, preparation of questions for consideration on board, the operational meeting, to permission of letters, statements and claims;
9) is carried out by one-time orders (the analysis of condition of fight against crime, check of accomplishment of orders, decisions of board, the operational meetings, preparation of drafts of plans, information in higher instances);
10) have special psychological training.
18. The exception of personnel reserve of employees is performed in cases:
1) decrease in level and results of office activities;
2) attraction to disciplinary responsibility for making of corruption offense;
3) imposings on the reservist of authority punishment in the form of the warning of incomplete office compliance, releases from post, lowering in qualification class on one step or deprivations of departmental award;
4) emergence of the bases unknown or the citizens who were absent at the time of decision making about transfer in personnel reserve, limiting stay on service according to the Law;
5) establishments of discrepancy of qualities to requirements imposed to work on the highest positions (including for health reasons);
6) occupations reservist of vacant position of higher category;
7) dismissals from service.
19. The exception of lists of personnel reserve is performed according to the decision of the commission what it is reported about the head who is granted the right of appointment to expected position.
The decision on the employee's exception of the list is drawn up by the protocol which the last studies under list in three-day term.
to Rules of forming of personnel reserve of anti-corruption service
Leaf of assessment of the candidate for transfer for personnel reserve of bodies for cases of public service and to anti-corruption
Surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) ____________________________
Position, place работы______________________________________________
Year of birth _________________________
Education (higher educational institution, specialty) _______________
The accumulated work experience (necessary to emphasize):
Recommended position for occupation _________________________________
Degree of expressiveness of the characteristic
Technical (knowledge of the technologies characteristic of the carried-out work type relating to activities process content)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.