of September 2, 2004 No. 660
About approval of the Provision by cadastral assessment of the parcels of land of categories of land fund of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of realization of the Investment matrix "Assistance to investment into private sector of the Kyrgyz Republic" approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for further development of state policy in the field of support of investing and other business activity" of September 3, 2003 No. 290, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the state agency on registration of the rights to real estate under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, to local public administrations, local government bodies to be guided by this Provision when carrying out the state assessment of the parcels of land.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State agency on registration of the rights to real estate under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop the Program of step-by-step carrying out the state cadastral assessment of lands for categories of land fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of development of agro-industrial complex and environmental management of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 2, 2004 No. 660
This Provision by cadastral assessment of the parcels of land of categories of land fund of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) is developed for assessment of the parcels of land for the purpose of the taxation and determines procedure for evaluating lands by all categories of land fund of the Kyrgyz Republic, irrespective of patterns of ownership, except for lands of agricultural purpose.
1. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
the parcel of land as assessment object - part of the land surface which has the fixed borders and is characterized by the certain location, natural properties, physical parameters, legal and economic condition and other characteristics which are its essential components;
land fund - all lands which are in borders of the Kyrgyz Republic. The land fund of the Kyrgyz Republic includes agricultural and nonagricultural land holdings and according to purpose are subdivided into the following categories:
1) earth of agricultural purpose;
2) earth of settlements (cities, settlements of city type and rural settlements);
3) earth of the industry, transport, communication, defense and other appointment;
4) the earth of especially protected natural territories;
5) earth of forest fund;
6) earth of water fund;
7) earth of inventory;
- all lands which are within the settlement belong to lands of settlements;
- lands of the industry, transport, bonds, defense and other appointment are recognized the lands provided in accordance with the established procedure to physical persons and legal entities for the corresponding purpose;
- lands of especially protected natural territories treat the earth of national parks, natural national parks, wildlife areas (except for hunting), nature sanctuaries, botanical gardens, dendrology and zoological parks, the natural territories of improving appointment;
- lands of forest fund the lands covered with the wood, and also not covered with the wood, but provided for needs of forestry are recognized;
- the lands occupied with reservoirs (the rivers, lakes, water storage basins, channels), glaciers, swamps, hydraulic engineering and other water management constructions and also the lands allocated under branch strips belong to lands of water fund;
- lands of inventory are all lands which are not provided in property or use. These lands are state-owned property;
cadastral assessment of the parcels of land - the normative assessment including set of the legal, economic and technical actions directed to determination of cadastral cost of the parcels of land as of certain date, used for the purpose of the taxation;
the cadastral cost of the parcel of land - the normative cost of the parcel of land determined on the basis of physical (natural) and cost characteristics of the parcel of land using approaches and evaluation methods, rules of statistical information processing;
categories of lands - the lands used or held for use for the same purpose;
estimative zone - unit of territorial division of lands with similar conditions of social and economic development, preferential nature and intensity of use of the parcels of land, economic conditions and transport availability;
legal status of the parcel of land - set of the legally enforceable rights, obligations, restrictions and interests connected with use and development of land property;
territorial and estimative zoning - determination or establishment of borders of estimative zones;
physical (natural) characteristics land uchastkarazmer, the configuration, the area, topography and other characteristics expressed in metric indicators;
purpose of lands - the procedures established by the legislation, conditions and limit of use of lands for specific purposes according to categories of lands.
2. Cadastral assessment of lands is carried out for the purpose of determination of cadastral cost of the parcels of land of different purpose and according to the status is the governmental activity relating to management of land resources of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Cadastral assessment of the parcels of land is obligatory, is carried out one-timely in all estimated territory (estimative zones and areas or their set in borders of the administrative area, within the city, the settlement, the rural settlement).
4. Frequency of carrying out cadastral assessment of the parcels of land is established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, but once in five years suffices. In case of impossibility of carrying out land and estimative works in the specified terms adjustment of standard price of the earth by indexation of results of the previous assessment is performed. The decision on indexation is made by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.