of June 20, 2015 No. 165
About introduction of response measure concerning commodity import, coming from Ukraine
Due to the adoption of the Law "About Measures for Stabilization of Paying Balance of Ukraine according to the Article XII of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade of 1994" by Ukraine and introduction of additional import fee, and also according to Article 10 of the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About foreign economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Establish since July 1, 2015 for a period of 12 months the additional charge in case of commodity import coming from Ukraine, classified by groups of the Commodity Nomenclatures of Foreign Economic Activity codes of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
with 1 on 24 - in the amount of 10%;
with 25 on 97 - in the amount of 5%.
2. Determine that the additional charge is not levied in case of commodity import, coming from Ukraine, according to appendix.
3. Take into consideration that basis for calculation of the additional charge is the customs value of the goods coming from Ukraine, determined according to the legislation.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 20, 2015 No. 165
1. The goods imported on customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan for assistance as a result of natural disasters, armed conflicts, accidents or accidents as the humanitarian assistance and non-paid technical assistance, and also the goods imported on the charitable purposes through the states, the governments, the international organizations.
2. Objects for official or private use by representatives of foreign states, the physical persons having the right to duty-free importation of such objects based on the legislation or international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. The goods exempted when importing to customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan from customs payment according to decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.