of January 20, 2015 No. 25
About approval of the Professional standard "Aviation safety"
According to Item 3 of Article 138-5 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed professional standard "Aviation safety".
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the established legislative procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of the order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 13, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 20, 2015, No. 25
1. The professional standard "Aviation safety" is intended for forming of educational programs, including for personnel training at the companies, for certification of workers and graduates of educational institutions, for the solution of wide range of tasks in the field of personnel management.
2. In this professional standard the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) civil aviation - the aircraft which is not part of experimental and state aircraft, used for the purpose of, stipulated in Item 3 articles 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft";
2) the air vehicle - the device supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from earth's (water) surface;
3) qualification - degree of readiness of the worker for high-quality accomplishment of specific labor functions;
4) skill level - set of requirements to training level and the employee competence differentiated in parameters of complexity, non-standard of labor actions, responsibility and independence;
5) labor function - enrollment of the interconnected actions directed to the solution of one or several tasks of process of work;
6) profession - the main occupation of labor activity of the person requiring the certain knowledge, abilities and practical skills acquired as a result of special preparation and confirmed by the relevant documents on education;
7) professional subgroup - the set of professions created by complete set of labor functions and competences, necessary for their accomplishment;
8) the professional standard - the standard determining in specific area of professional activity of the requirement to skill level and competence to content, quality and working conditions;
9) professional group - the set of professional subgroups having general integration basis (similar or close assignment, objects, technologies, including labor instruments) and assuming similar set of labor functions and competences for their accomplishment;
10) industry frame of qualifications - the structured description of the qualification levels recognized in industry;
11) primary group - set of the companies and organizations of which the community of products, the production technology, fixed assets and professional skills working is characteristic.
3. In this professional standard the following reducings are used:
1) HECTARE - civil aviation;
2) ETKS - Single wage rate book of works and professions of workers;
3) KS - the job evaluation catalog of positions of heads, specialists and other employees;
4) PS - the professional standard;
5) the ORK - industry frame of qualifications;
6) ICAO (ICAO) - International Civil Aviation Organization.
3. Name of the professional standard: "Aviation safety".
4. Purpose of development of the professional standard: forming of educational programs, including for personnel training at the companies, certification of workers and graduates of educational institutions, the solution of wide range of tasks in the field of personnel management.
5. Short description of the professional standard: ensuring aviation security in activities of the airport.
6. Primary group: Air transport.
Professional group: activities of the airports.
7. The name of profession - the specialist of service of aviation safety, the 4th skill level on ORK.
The card of profession is given in Appendix to this professional standard.
to the Professional standard "Aviation safety"
Profession card "Specialist of service of aviation safety"
Name of profession
Specialist of service of aviation safety
Skill level on ORK
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.