of March 26, 2015 No. 206
About approval of Features of customs transit of the foreign goods moved on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 3 of article 319 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2010 "About customs affairs in the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
2. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ergozhin of E.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 206
1. These Features of customs transit of the foreign goods moved on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Features of customs transit) are developed according to Item 3 of article 319 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2010 "About customs affairs in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Code) and determine features of customs transit of the foreign goods moved on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to subitems 2) and 4) of Item 2 of article 319 of the Code.
2. In these Features of customs transit the following concepts are used:
1) customs authority of departure - body of state revenues and (or) other customs authority of state member of the Eurasian Economic Union which makes the customs transactions connected with goods placement under customs procedure of customs transit;
2) customs authority of appointment - body of state revenues and (or) other customs authority of state member of the Eurasian Economic Union in which region of activities there is delivery location of goods established by customs authority of departure or which completes customs procedure of customs transit;
3) body of state revenues - the state body which within the competence is performing ensuring receipts of taxes, customs payments and other obligatory payments in the budget, realization of customs affairs in the Republic of Kazakhstan, powers according to the prevention, identification, suppression, disclosure and investigation of the crimes and offenses carried to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan to maintaining this body, and also which is carrying out other powers, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) carrier - the person transporting goods and (or) passengers through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union and (or) transportation of the goods which are under customs control within customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union, or being responsible for use of vehicles;
5) batch - the goods transported from one sender to one receiver according to one or several transport (transportation) documents;
3. After arrival of the vehicle in the location of UEO, for completion of customs procedure of customs transit, UEO is three hours not later, and in case of arrival of goods out of the established working hours of customs authority of appointment - no later than three hours after the beginning of work of this body, submits electronically the documents specified in Item 1 of article 298 of the Code necessary for release of goods, before submission of the customs declaration, either the declaration on goods or adjustment of the declaration on goods in case of application of preliminary customs declaration of goods according to article 291 of the Code.
Provision of electronic documents in customs authority of appointment is performed by means of the automated systems of declaring, control and accounting of customs declarations, including with obligatory application of the software product compatible to the software products used by bodies of state revenues.
In case of impossibility of provision of electronic documents for technical reasons of customs authority of purpose of the income it is notified by provision of paper copies of documents.
4. If in time, not exceeding five hours from the moment of receipt of documents and data from UEO according to Item of 3 these Features of customs transit, customs authority of appointment did not notify on identification money withdrawal prohibition, in connection with intention to make customs examination (survey) of goods and vehicles, and also availability and integrity of the imposed means of identification, that permission of customs authority of appointment to removal of means of identification is considered received. Then UEO deletes means of identification and unloads goods.
The fact of acceptance of goods of UEO from carrier is confirmed by putting down of the corresponding marks about date and time of acceptance of goods in transport and (or) shipping documents.
After putting down of marks UEO sends to body of state revenues the notification on date and time of acceptance of goods signed by the digital signature from carrier.
Transfer by carrier of the goods which are under customs control, UEO according to the procedure, established by this Item, is performed without receipt of permission of customs authority of appointment.
5. Goods are considered issued by customs authority of appointment from the moment of their acceptance from the carrier specified in the notification sent to customs authority of appointment.
From date of issue of goods UEO have obligation on payment of customs duties, taxes, stipulated in Item 2 articles 298 of the Code.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.