of February 24, 2015 No. 171
About approval of rules of communication services provision
According to subitem 19-14) of Item 1 of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) Rules of rendering telephone services, according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of rendering services of cellular communication, according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules of rendering services of Internet access, according to appendix 3 to this order;
2. (Sarsenov S. S.) to provide to committee of communication, informatization and information of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhumagaliyev A. K.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 6, 2015
to the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 171
1. These rules of rendering telephone services (further - Rules) are developed according to the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 1, 1999, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for rendering services of the fixed telephone communication (further - telephone services).
2. Action of these rules extends to all telecom operators who according to the current legislation render services of the fixed telephone communication and technologically related services, on subscribers and (or) users these services.
The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) the subscriber – physical person or legal entity with which the service provision agreement of communication is signed;
2) office information on subscribers (further – office information) – the information about subscribers intended only for the purposes of carrying out counterintelligence activities and investigation and search operations on communication networks and including:
information on directory numbers, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of directory numbers;
information on identification codes of subscriber devices of cellular communication, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of subscriber devices of cellular transmission network;
billing data (data on the services received by the subscriber);
location of the subscriber device in network according to requirements of the technical regulation;
addresses on the data communication network;
addresses of the appeal to Internet resources on the data communication network;
Internet resource identifiers;
protocols of data communication network;
3) subscriber line – the communication line which is part of local network of telecommunications and connecting the subscriber device to means of telecommunications of this network;
4) directory number – the telephone number selected to the subscriber in case of the conclusion of the service provision agreement of communication according to which the subscriber device connected to local network of telecommunications in case of connection with it of other subscriber devices is identified;
5) the subscriber device – the means of communication of individual use creating signals of electric communication for transfer or acceptance of information set by the subscriber and connected to network of the telecom operator;
6) the statement of the subscriber – the address of the subscriber to the operator in writing on paper, and also through automatic system of servicing or in reference service of the operator;
7) automatic system of servicing – the complex system of servicing giving to the subscriber opportunity of connection or shutdown of telephone services and technologically related services, tariff plan through personal account or by use of other technical capabilities given by the operator.
8) zone telephone communication – telephone connection between the customer (terminal) premise equipment connected to local network of telecommunications and placed within one zone of numbering;
9) communication link – the complex of means of telecommunications and the circle of distribution providing signal transmission between means of telecommunications in band of frequencies or at the transmission rate characteristic of this communication link. Depending on communication type channels are subdivided on telephone, cable, data transmission, and on territorial sign – on international, long-distance, zone and local;
10) communication lines – transmission lines (cable, radio relay, satellite and others), physical chains and linearly - cable constructions of communication, including trunk (international and long-distance);
11) communication services (further – telephone services) activities for acceptance, processing, storage, transfer, delivery of messages of telecommunications;
12) communication services provision – the activities of telecom operators consisting in provision to users of the communication services given in the general qualifier of products of types of economic activity;
13) the telecom operator – the physical person or legal entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, rendering communication services and (or) operating communication networks;
14) the action area of the telecom operator – the territory in which the telecom operator guarantees rendering telephone services according to opportunities of the network of telecommunications;
15) billing – the hardware-software complex intended for automatic accomplishment of transactions of accounting of the services provided to subscribers and also their tariffing and drawing of accounts for payment;
16) settlement period – the period after the end of the accounting period established by the telecom operator during which the subscriber pays the rendered services of the fixed telephone communication;
17) the accounting period – calendar month during which communication services and other services depending on tariff plan were rendered and considered;
18) trunk line – complex of the technical means including the communication line and parts of the exchange equipment, providing interaction between the attaching and attached networks of telecommunications;
19) personal account – the page of the subscriber having the automatic interface of self-service, control and management of services and also making of other legally significant actions, access to which is provided by the subscriber by means of password entry. By means of the Personal account it is possible to make and change subscription to communication services, to make payment for the rendered communication services, to make other actions provided by functionality of the Personal account;
20) local network of telecommunications – network and means of telecommunications intended for implementation of electric communication in the territory of the settlement. Local networks of telecommunications are subdivided on city and rural depending on the status of the settlement;
21) local telephone communication – telephone connection between the subscribers, users who are in limits of one local network of telecommunications;
22) the combined payment system of services – payment system in case of which the payment amount of the user of communication for certain period of time consists from:
permanent component – payments for provision of subscriber line irrespective of its type in permanent use to the subscriber and certain quantity of units of tariffing of local connections;
time component – payments for provision of telephone connection depending on its actual duration in terms of tariffing;
23) time payment system of services – payment system of services in case of which the payment amount of the user of communication for certain period of time includes payment for provision of telephone connection depending on its actual duration in terms of tariffing;
24) network of telecommunications public – the network of telecommunications available to use to physical persons and legal entities;
25) rate – the payment for communication services provision established by the telecom operator;
26) tariffing unit – unit of measure of time, quantity or information volume for which the payment for the corresponding type communication services which is obligatory for telecom operators and owners of networks of all categories incoming single network of telecommunications of the Republic of Kazakhstan is levied;
27) tariff plan – set of the tariff offers determining the list and the cost of communication services, features of their provision and tariffing established by the telecom operator to subscribers, or certain group of subscribers or in certain limited territory;
28) network of telecommunications – the set of means of the telecommunications and communication lines providing transmission of messages of telecommunications, consisting of the switching equipment (the stations, substations, hubs), linearly - cable constructions (subscriber lines, trunk lines and communication links), transmission systems and subscriber devices;
29) means of telecommunications (means of communication) – the technical devices, the equipment, systems and software allowing to create, transfer, accept, to store, process, switch electromagnetic or optical signals or to manage them;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.