of February 24, 2015 No. 171
About approval of rules of communication services provision
According to subitem 19-14) of Item 1 of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of communication services provision.
2. (Sarsenov S. S.) to provide to committee of communication, informatization and information of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhumagaliyev A. K.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 6, 2015
to the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 171
1. These rules of communication services provision (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 19-14) of Item 1 of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About communication" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for communication services provision.
2. Action of these rules extends to all telecom operators who according to the current legislation render services of the fixed telephone, cellular communication, Internet access by means of the fixed or mobile communication and technologically related services, and also on subscribers and (or) users these services.
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the subscriber – physical person or legal entity with which the service provision agreement of communication is signed;
2) office information on subscribers (further – office information) – the information about subscribers intended only for the purposes of carrying out counterintelligence activities and investigation and search operations on communication networks and including:
information on directory numbers, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of directory numbers;
information on identification codes of subscriber devices of cellular communication, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of subscriber devices of cellular transmission network;
billing data (data on the services received by the subscriber), basic data for the subsequent processing in billing system about the services provided by the telecom operator arrive from system of measurement of duration of connections and system of measurement of data transmission which are part of the switching equipment of network of telecommunications;
location of the subscriber device in network according to requirements of the technical regulation;
addresses on the data communication network;
addresses of the appeal to Internet resources on the data communication network;
Internet resource identifiers;
protocols of data communication network;
3) subscriber line – the communication line which is part of local network of telecommunications and connecting the subscriber device to means of telecommunications of this network;
4) directory number – number selected in use to the subscriber in case of the conclusion of the service provision agreement of communication according to which the subscriber device by means of which connection with other subscriber equipment and allowing to identify the subscriber in network is established is identified;
5) the subscriber device – the means of communication of individual use creating signals of electric communication for transfer or acceptance of information set by the subscriber and connected to network of the telecom operator;
6) the statement of the subscriber – the address of the subscriber to the operator in writing, and also through automatic system of servicing or in reference service of the operator, including with use of multifactor authentication;
7) automatic system of servicing – the complex system of servicing giving to the subscriber opportunity of connection or shutdown of communication services and technologically related services, tariff plan through personal account (by sending SMS, MMS-or the USSD request), or by use of the technical capabilities given by the operator.
8) zone telephone communication – telephone connection between the customer (terminal) premise equipment connected to local network of telecommunications and placed within one zone of numbering;
9) communication link – the complex of means of telecommunications and the circle of distribution providing signal transmission between means of telecommunications in band of frequencies or at the transmission rate characteristic of this communication link. Depending on communication type channels are subdivided on telephone, cable, data transmission, and on territorial sign – on international, long-distance, zone and local;
10) communication lines – transmission lines (cable, radio relay, satellite and others), physical chains and linearly - cable constructions of communication, including trunk (international and long-distance);
11) communication services – activities for acceptance, processing, storage, transfer, transportation, delivery of mail and special departures, postal money transfers or messages of telecommunications;
12) communication services provision – the activities of telecom operators consisting in provision to users of the communication services given in the general qualifier of products of types of economic activity;
13) the telecom operator – the physical person or legal entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, rendering communication services and (or) operating communication networks;
14) the action area of the telecom operator – the territory in which the telecom operator guarantees rendering telephone services according to opportunities of the network of telecommunications;
15) billing – the hardware program complex intended for automatic accomplishment of transactions of accounting of the services provided to subscribers and also their tariffing and drawing of accounts for payment.
16) settlement period of telephone communication and Internet access – the period after the end of the accounting period established by the telecom operator during which the subscriber pays the rendered services of the fixed telephone communication and Internet access;
17) settlement period of cellular communication – thirty calendar days after the end of the accounting period during which the subscriber pays the services of the cellular operator in credit procedure of payments rendered to him.
18) the accounting period – calendar month during which communication services and other services depending on tariff plan were rendered and considered;
19) trunk line – complex of the technical means including the communication line and parts of the exchange equipment, providing interaction between the attaching and attached networks of telecommunications;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.