of December 4, 2004 No. 886
About approval of the Regulations on rules of registration and removal of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic from registration accounting at the place of residence and the place of stay
In pursuance of article 20 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About internal migration" and for the purpose of streamlining of accounting of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic at the place of residence and the place of stay, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, other authorized state bodies in the field of migration in two-month time to bring the departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of cases of defense and law enforcement agencies of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 4, 2004 No. 886
This Provision is developed for the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About internal migration", providing necessary conditions for realization by citizens of the rights and freedoms, execution of obligations by them before other citizens, the state and society.
1. The residence is the place where the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic constantly lives.
The place of stay is the place where the citizen temporarily lives.
2. At the place of residence the citizens who are constantly living in premises in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit of the Kyrgyz Republic are subject to registration.
3. In the place of stay the citizens who were temporarily disposed from the permanent residence to other area for the term of over 45 calendar days without removal from registration accounting at the place of residence are subject to registration.
- identity certificate of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the certificate of birth - for the citizens who did not reach 16-year age;
- the military ID - for the citizens undergoing military service or to the contract and persons liable for call-up;
- the reference issued by military units and military organizations for the military personnel;
the paragraph of the seventh of item 4 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 21.10.2013 No. 574
- the certificate of release from places of detention - for the citizens exempted from places of detention;
- type on temporary and the permanent residence - for foreign citizens and stateless persons during their stay in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The relevant staff of territorial subdivisions of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and local government bodies is responsible for registration of citizens for the residence and the place of stay.
6. Forms of the statements and other documents necessary for registration of citizens, and also the corresponding stamps are established by the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Forms of the statistical recording, procedure for the circulation of documents between bodies of registration accounting and bodies of the statistical recording are established by the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in coordination with National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Forms of accounting and documents on transfer of data for forming, maintaining, storage, use of databases of the State register of the population, and also procedure for their address between bodies of registration accounting are established by the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. Territorial subdivisions of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic when implementing registration and removal of citizens from registration accounting perform the following main functions:
- registration of registration and removal of citizens from registration accounting;
- conducting address and help work;
- interaction with executive bodies and local government bodies, and also military commissariats;
the paragraph the fifth Item 7 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 21.10.2013 No. 574
- accounting of persons having criminal record in case of their registration;
- informing the population on the adopted legislative and other regulatory legal acts concerning registration accounting of citizens;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.