of April 15, 2015 No. 285
About approval of Rules of accounting of consumption of ozone-depleting substances
According to the subitem 30) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of accounting of consumption of ozone-depleting substances.
2. To provide to department on climate change of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2015 No. 285
1. These rules of accounting of consumption of ozone-depleting substances (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 30) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and determine accounting treatment for consumption of ozone-depleting substances.
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
1) recovery of ozone-depleting substances - filtering, drying, distillation, chemical processing of ozone-depleting substances (further - ORV) for the purpose of bringing their characteristics to compliance to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization;
2) use of ORV - application of ORV in technical devices, vehicles, refrigeration equipment, air conditioning systems, systems, devices, fire extinguishing means, other equipment and technical devices, for operation, maintenance which repair according to technical characteristics ORV, and also as the frothers cleaning solvents, sterilizers are necessary for laboratory researches, disinfecting and cleaning of quarantinable objects, including quarantine products;
3) destruction of ORV - destruction by means of their transformation or decomposition on the components which are not making harmful effects on the environment including ozone layer;
4) the address with ORV - collection, storage, use, recirculation (recycling), recovery, neutralization, utilization, import, export of ORV and transactions with them, and also import, export of products containing ORV, and transactions with it;
5) amount of consumption of ORV - total quantity of ORV imported into the Republic of Kazakhstan for permanent placement in its territory, less ORV exported from the Republic of Kazakhstan for permanent placement beyond its limits for certain period;
6) recuperation of ORV - extraction, collection and storage of ORV containing in machines and the equipment, their components, containers during their maintenance or before their conclusion from operation;
Retrofit 7) - replacement of ORV in refrigerating systems on ozone-safe substances;
8) recirculation (recycling) of ORV - primary cleaning of ORV for the purpose of their reuse performed in the venues of maintenance, repair of the equipment and technical devices containing ORV;
9) utilization of ORV - application of ORV as raw materials for production of other chemicals which are not ORV.
3. These rules extend to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, in property or in legal use of which there are products and the equipment, waste containing ORV and also ORV occupied with production, import and export of ORV, works with use of ORV, repair, installation, equipment maintenance containing ORV.
The list of ORV which is subject to accounting is given in appendix to these rules.
4. Accounting of consumption of ORV is made on the basis of identification of products and the equipment, waste containing ORV taking into account both direct, and indirect indicators:
1) factory labels on the equipment and technical documentation in which ORV availability, and also results of chemical analysis determination of content of ORV directly is specified belong to direct indicators;
2) diagnostic signs of the equipment (similarity of design features, year of release, the manufacturing plant) belong to indirect indicators.
5. In the absence of factory labels, technical documentation on industrial refrigerators, conditioners and systems of fire safety they are considered as the containing ORV.
6. For ensuring effective accounting of ORV, products and the equipment, waste containing ORV marking is carried out:
1) cylinders, the containing ORV (factory delivery), and also any vessels with ORV;
2) the cylinders intended for discharge of ORV and the containing plums of ORV;
3) products containing ORV;
4) packaging in which ORV are transported;
5) the equipment containing ORV;
6) pipelines on which coolants are transported.
7. Accounting of ORV, products and the equipment, the waste containing ORV is performed by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, or in legal use of which is in property products and the equipment, the waste containing ORV.
8. The waste containing the ORV which is in operation (reserve) and taken out of service is subject to accounting ORV, products and the equipment (on condition of availability in it residual quantity of ORV).
9. The equipment from which ORV are removed is not subject to accounting in the presence of the act of conclusion from operation and write-off of the equipment containing ORV.
10. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 15.11.2016 No. 491
11. Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, in property or in legal use of which there are products and the equipment, waste containing ORV, perform:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.