of February 28, 2015 No. 176
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 31, 2015
____________ V. Shkolnik
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 30, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 176
1. These Health regulations determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, accumulating, the address, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption on production facilities, solid household and medical waste (further - Health regulations), are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
2. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) drain stations - the constructions intended for acceptance and descent in sewer network of liquid waste from not channeled areas of the settlement;
2) sewage - the waters used on production or domestic needs and which received at the same time additional impurity (pollution) which changed their initial structure or physical properties. The waters which are flowing down from the territory of the inhabited places and industrial enterprises at the time of loss of atmospheric precipitation, watering of streets or after that, the waters formed when mining are also considered as waste;
3) fields of cesspool cleaning, the field of zapakhivaniye - specially allocated territory outside the settlement for collection and neutralization of liquid waste;
4) planned and regular cleaning - system of actions for collection and waste disposal with the established frequency rate;
5) recultivation of lands - complex of the works directed to recovery of the broken lands for certain target use, including the adjacent parcels of land, which fully or partially lost the value as a result of negative impact of the broken lands and also on improvement of conditions of the environment;
6) municipal waste - the consumer wastes which are formed in settlements including as a result of activity of the person, and also the production wastes close to them on structure and nature of education;
7) the tailings dam - the complex of special constructions and the equipment intended for storage or burial of the radioactive, toxic and other dump waste of mineral processing which are referred to as with tails;
8) the qualifier of waste - the directory document of applied nature which contains results of classification of waste;
9) accounting of waste - system of collection and provision of information on quantity and quality characteristics of waste and methods of the treatment of them;
10) waste disposal - transactions on burial and destruction of waste;
11) collection of waste - the activities connected with withdrawal, accumulating and placement of waste in specially allotted places or on objects, including sorting of waste for the purpose of their further utilization or removal;
12) neutralization of waste - reduction or elimination of dangerous properties of waste by mechanical, physical and chemical or biological processing;
13) waste recycling - use of waste as secondary material or energy resources;
14) waste disposal - warehousing of waste in the places which are specially established for their safe storage during unrestricted term;
15) conversion of waste - physical, chemical or biological processes, including sorting, directed to extraction from the waste of raw materials and (or) other materials used further in production (production) of goods or other products and also to change of properties of waste for the purpose of simplification of the treatment of them, reduction of their amount or dangerous properties;
16) placement of waste - storage or waste disposal of production and consumption;
17) storage of waste - warehousing of waste in specially established places for the subsequent utilization, conversion and (or) removal;
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.