of February 28, 2015 No. 174
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to buildings and constructions of production appointment"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 4, 2015
________________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 174
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to buildings and constructions of production appointment" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), determine requirements to designing, construction, reconstruction and operation of buildings, rooms and constructions of production appointment, to workplaces, working conditions, the consumer services, medical support and food working in them.
2. Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to buildings and constructions of production appointment include:
1) requirements to building designing and constructions of production appointment;
2) requirements to factory buildings and rooms;
3) requirements to engineering procedures and the equipment on production facilities;
4) requirements to heating, lighting, ventilation and air conditioning of production facilities;
5) requirements to water supply, water disposal and utilization of industrial wastes.
3. Health regulations do not extend to designing of underground constructions and excavations, and also the temporary factory buildings and constructions built to the construction period with service life up to five years.
4. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) aeration - artificial saturation of various circles air for bystry oxidation of the organic substances containing in them;
2) air dushirovaniye - the local ventilation intended for prevention of receipt to the room of cold air, gas, couple, dust;
3) hazardous substances - the substances making negative impact on human body which exceed maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) in air;
4) harmful production factor - production factor which impact on the worker can lead to disease or decrease in working capacity and (or) negative influence on health of posterity;
5) class of danger of object - the category of object established depending on capacity, service conditions, nature and amount of the pollutants emitted to the environment, the created noise, vibration, not ionizing radiation exerting adverse environmental impact and health of the person;
6) buildings and constructions of production appointment - production facilities in which the industrial and agricultural productions operating processing equipment are placed and are provided with necessary conditions for work of people;
7) production facility (further - object) - object of the economic activity connected with production, performance of works and rendering services which are performed with use of the processes, the equipment and technology which are impact sources on the habitat and health of the person;
8) production supervision - the control of observance of health regulations and accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions which is carried out by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs according to the activities for ensuring control of observance of health regulations and hygienic standard rates performed by them, accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions;
9) recirculation - repeated, complete or partial return of flow of gases, liquid and solid substances to engineering procedure for the purpose of regulation of temperature and concentration of components in mixes;
10) slime - the oozy deposit taken from sewage in the course of their cleaning containing mineral particles and organic material to 60 - 70 percent (further - %);
Shlamootvat 11) - places of accumulating and storage of slime;
12) screened rooms - the rooms equipped in case of operation, installation, adjustment and testing of the radio equipment for the purpose of protection of service personnel against impact of the electromagnetic field (further - EMP), localizations of EMP created by various high-voltage installations and generators, protection of intakes and special measuring, computing and other equipment against impact of external EMP.
5. Objects are designed according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of architectural and construction activities and these Health regulations.
On the construction project and reconstruction of objects availability of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion of territorial subdivision of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, according to Item 8 of article 62 of the Code is obligatory.
6. Are provided in construction projects of objects:
1) the main characteristics of production processes, the used materials and the equipment, possible emissions, dumpings of pollutants, approximate amounts of formation of production wastes and consumption;
2) complex of the sanitary and hygienic, organizational actions and technical means preventing impact of harmful production factors;
3) repeated and turnover water supply in production processes;
4) the local purification of production sewage allowing their dumping into system of water disposal of the settlement;
5) reasons for the sanitary protection zone (further - the SPZ).
7. Sites for construction new and expansions of the existing objects are chosen taking into account climatic conditions, the characteristic of land relief, the current state of the air circle and the existing background pollution, implementation of low-waste and wasteless technologies, and also special events for prevention (reducing) of emissions in atmospheric air in the living, recreational, resort area, the rest area of the population.
8. Placement of production facilities is carried out taking into account the master plan of the settlement on which the lands allocated under the company and the SPZ are displayed.
9. Placement of new objects in the recreational territories, in zones of sanitary protection of sources of water supply, the water protection and coastal zones of reservoirs, conservation zones of resorts is performed according to Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to water sources, places of water intake for the economic and drinking purposes, economic drinking to water supply and places of cultural and community water use and bezopanost of water objects", approved according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code.
10. Certain buildings and constructions are placed on the platform of object so that in places of the organized and unorganized intake of air systems of ventilation and conditioning the hazardous substance content in external air did not exceed 30% of maximum allowable concentration for the working area of production rooms according to the Hygienic standard rates to atmospheric air in city and rural settlements approved according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code.
11. In the territory of object functional zones are allocated:
3) transport and warehouse;
4) auxiliary objects.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.