of February 25, 2015 No. 135
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to production, realization and storage of perfumery and cosmetic products and means of hygiene of oral cavity"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of National economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
_________ T. Duysenova
February 27, 2015
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
________ A. Isekeshev
March 4, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015 No. 135
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to production, realization and to storage of perfumery and cosmetic products and means of hygiene of oral cavity" (further - health regulations) determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to production, realization and storage of perfumery and cosmetic products and means of hygiene of oral cavity.
2. In these health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) means of hygiene of oral cavity (further - SGPR) - the perfumery and cosmetic products of hygienic and/or preventive action intended for direct drawing on teeth, gums and mucous membrane of oral cavity with the single and (or) main goal of their clarification, aromatization, change of their appearance, their protection, maintenance in good shape;
2) perfumery and cosmetic products (further - PKP) - the substance or mixes of substances intended for drawing is direct on external cover of the person (skin, indumentum, nails, lips and genitalia) or on teeth and mucous membrane of oral cavity with the single or main goal of their clarification, change of their appearance, giving of pleasant smell, and (or) correction of smell of body, and (or) protection, and (or) preserving in good shape, and (or) care of them.
3. Placement of facilities for production and realization of PKP and SGPR, representation of the parcels of land, approval of the project documentation on construction and reconstruction, commissioning is allowed based on the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion of territorial subdivision of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
4. Objects are placed in the separate territory. In the territory of production lighting, barrier and gardening is provided.
The territory is subdivided into production and economic zones:
1) in production zone take place: the production case which includes production rooms, storage facilities for raw materials and finished goods, household rooms, medical aid station;
2) in economic zone repair shops, warehouses for storage of container and fuel, boiler room, garage, the platform with containers for collection of garbage, outdoor toilet are placed.
5. The economic zone is located in relation to production alee and to separate green plantings. Drives and walking paths are asphalted or have hard surface.
6. The container, construction and economic materials are stored in warehouses. Warehousing of container and its temporary storage under canopy on the asphalted platforms is allowed.
7. For drain of atmospheric waters the biases directed from buildings and other constructions to catchment basins are equipped. Catchment basins and drains are regularly cleared, timely repaired.
8. The territory daily cleans up: in summertime - pours down, in winter - it is cleared of snow and ice, falls down sand.
9. For collection of waste and garbage the metal containers established on the asphalted platform which sizes exceed the area of the basis of containers three times are used and 25 meters from production and auxiliary rooms are located not closer.
10. Waste disposal and garbage is made in case of their accumulating no more than on two thirds of reservoir of container, but at least once a day. After release containers are washed and disinfected.
11. Garbage removal is performed by specialized vehicles which use for transportation of raw materials and finished goods is not allowed.
12. Buildings of objects are provided with water supply systems, sewerages, heating, ventilation, lighting and conditioning.
13. Separate water supply systems of technical and drinking water are provided, are painted in distinctive colors and have no connections among themselves.
14. In case of placement of objects in not channeled settlements the device of the local sewerage is provided. The concreted hole for acceptance of sewage has cover and no more than two thirds of amount are cleared in process of accumulating.
15. Dumping into open reservoirs of production and household waters without the corresponding cleaning, and also the device of the absorbing wells is not allowed.
16. Laying of pipelines of household sewage in rooms for production, storage of raw materials and finished goods is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.