of April 28, 2015 No. 285
About approval of Rules of rendering the medico-public assistance provided to the citizens having socially important diseases
2. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan www.mzsr.gov.kz;
4) bringing this order to data of managements of health care of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 28, 2015 No. 285
1. These rules determine procedure for rendering the medico-public assistance (further - Rules) provided to the citizens having socially important diseases.
2. The medico-public assistance - medical and social psychological assistance given to citizens with socially important diseases which list is determined according to the subitem 89) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
3. The medical care provided to the citizens having socially important diseases includes preventive, medical and diagnostic services, recovery treatment, medical rehabilitation, palliative and social psychological assistance.
4. To the citizens having socially important diseases, the medico-public assistance is given in the medical organizations within the guaranteed amount of free medical care according to Item 7 of article 6 of the Code.
5. The medico-public assistance to the citizens having socially important diseases is provided in the following forms:
1) out-patient and polyclinic help (consulting and diagnostic help);
2) stationary help;
3) hospital-replacing help;
4) recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation;
5) palliative care and sisterly leaving;
6) social psychological assistance.
6. In case of identification of the citizens having socially important diseases, general practitioners, local therapists and pediatricians direct them to consultation to profile specialists, the psychologist and the social worker.
7. The consulting and diagnostic help to the citizens having socially important diseases includes amount of medical care which is determined by medical indications on the basis of the preventive, diagnostic and medical actions having the greatest proved efficiency.
8. To the citizens having socially important diseases dispensary observation is made.
9. In the presence of medical indications specialists send the citizens having socially important diseases to the medical organization with the round-the-clock medical observation.
10. Medical care is provided in hospitals to the citizens having socially important diseases, specialists in the types and amount of medical care approved by the order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2009 No. 799 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 5949).
11. Recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation appear to the citizens having socially important diseases after postponed sharp, in case of aggravation chronic and in case of subsharp forms of disease.
12. Recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation, including children's medical rehabilitation, is carried out:
1) directly later intensive (conservative, operational) treatments of sharp diseases and in the subsharp period of disease;
2) in case of congenital and acquired diseases, and also in case of consequences of sharp, chronic diseases and injuries, in the residual period of disease with achievement of optimum realization of physical, mental and social potential of the patient and its most adequate integration into society;
3) in the absence of postoperative complications.
13. For receipt of treatment the citizens having socially important diseases in the medical organizations rendering recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation, including children's medical rehabilitation need to have the direction from the health worker with the higher medical education of the out-patient and polyclinic organization, and also the statement from the out-patient card in the form approved by authorized body.
14. Palliative care and sisterly leaving to the citizens having sharp and chronic socially important diseases appears according to Item 3 of article 53 of the Code.
15. Rendering palliative care and sisterly leaving in the conditions of day hospital and hospital at home to the citizens having socially important diseases, needing bed rest is not allowed under unsatisfactory domestic conditions and conflict situation in family.
16. Social psychological assistance is given to the citizens having socially important diseases.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.