of March 20, 2015 No. 237
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for establishment of the sanitary protection zone of production facilities"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 7, 2015
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 14, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 17, 2015
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 20, 2015 No. 237
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for establishment of the sanitary protection zone of production facilities" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), determine requirements to the choice of the parcel of land, designing, construction, reconstruction, repair and commissioning of the production facilities (further - object) which are impact sources on the habitat and health of the person and also to class of danger of production facilities, requirements to designing and the size of the sanitary protection zone (further - the SPZ), to sanitary gaps (further - SR), to the bases for review of these sizes, methods and procedure for their establishment, gardening and restriction for use of the territory of the SPZ.
2. Impact sources on the habitat and health of the person are objects for which levels of the created pollution outside the industrial platform exceed 0,1 maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) and/or maximum-permissible level (further - PDU) or the contribution to pollution of living areas exceeds maximum allowable concentration 0,1.
3. Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for establishment of the SPZ of production facilities include:
1) requirements to establishment of the sizes of the SPZ and SR;
2) requirements to designing of the SPZ and SR;
3) requirements to the mode of the territory and gardening of the SPZ and SR.
4. In these health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) accounting of emergencies - availability in the project documentation of the corresponding calculations of dispersion of emissions and studies of the actions ensuring safety for life and health of the population;
2) equivalent electric power - the total established electric and thermal power expressed in megawatts (further - MW);
3) acceptable risk - risk level of development of harmful effect which does not require acceptance of additional measures for its decrease and estimated as independent, insignificant in relation to the risks existing in daily activities and life of the population;
4) pollution zone - the territory around pollution source within which the ground layer of the atmosphere can be polluted by hazardous substances in the concentration exceeding PDU;
5) the specialized organizations - the organizations the having licenses for this type of activity accredited in the procedure established by the legislation for carrying out laboratory and tool researches having qualified personnel and incorporating the laboratories or appropriate means of measurement which underwent checking in the procedure established by the legislation or the having long-term agreements with the laboratories performing such types of service;
6) class of danger of object - the category of object established depending on capacity, service conditions, nature and amount of the pollutants emitted to the environment, the created noise, vibration, not ionizing radiation exerting the adverse environmental impact and health of the person determined by the project organization, the performing this type of activity with the subsequent issue of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion of territorial subdivision of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population according to Item 8 of article 62 of the Code;
7) production facility - object of the economic activity connected with production, performance of works and rendering services which are performed with use of the processes, the equipment and technology which are impact sources on the habitat and health of the person;
8) the industrial platform - the territory in which the main objects intended for placement of production on production, performance of works and rendering services are located and which activities can exert impact on the habitat of the person;
9) SPZ border - the line limiting the territory of the SPZ or maximum of planned projections of space outside which factors of impact do not exceed the established hygienic standard rates;
10) reasons for the size of the SPZ - the size determined on full design capacity of object for work in the normal mode, the most adverse conditions of dispersion of emissions and studying of analogs;
11) the SPZ - the territory separating zones of special purpose, and also industrial bodies and other production, municipal and warehouse facilities in the settlement the nearby selitebny territories, buildings and constructions of construction engineering appointment for the purpose of weakening of impact to them adverse factors;
12) SR - the minimum distance from source of harmful effects to border of the housing estate, landscape and recreational zone, the rest area, the resort which have the SPZ mode, but do not require project development of reasons for its organization (except for SR along standard routes of flight in zone of take off and landing of aircrafts, flights and starts of spacecrafts);
13) the project of reasons for the SPZ - the project developed for the objects which are impact sources on the habitat for establishment of the size of the SPZ.
5. The SPZ is established for the purpose of safety of the population which size provides reduction of impact of pollution by atmospheric air (chemical, biological, physical) to the values established by documents of the state system of sanitary and epidemiologic regulation, and for danger class objects I and II - as to the values established by documents of the state system of sanitary and epidemiologic regulation and up to the sizes of acceptable risk for health of the population.
6. On the functional purpose the SPZ is the protective barrier providing the level of safety of the population in case of operation of object in the normal mode.
7. For the objects which are impact source on the habitat and health of the person as a part of the project and preproject documentation the SPZ size is proved.
8. Reasons for the sizes and borders of the SPZ are performed by the business entity operating the objects which are sources of chemical, biological, physical impact on atmospheric air of the inhabited places at stages of the preproject and project documentation (town-planning activities, placement, designing, reconstruction, modernization) according to Item 2 of article 145 of the Code.
9. Reasons for the sizes of the SPZ in the preproject and project documentation include:
1) the explanatory note with the description of town-planning situation, engineering procedure;
2) size and borders of the SPZ and their reasons by calculations of dispersion of chemical, biological pollution of atmospheric air, physical impact on atmospheric air;
3) the scheme of the SPZ with dimensioning, sources of emissions;
4) the situational plan on paper and (or) electronic carriers in systems of coordinates, including systems of global positioning;
5) materials on risk assessment to health of the population;
6) mode of use and gardening of the territory of the SPZ;
7) for objects I-IV of classes of danger: the program of natural researches and measurements for confirmation of the settlement sizes of the SPZ with the list of controlled indicators and substances, control points, frequency of control and operating mode of object;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.