of January 10, 2005 unitary enterprise No. 4
About prolongation of term of the moratorium on execution of capital punishment in the Kyrgyz Republic
Being guided by the principles of humanity and mercy, I decide:
1. Extend the term of the moratorium on execution of sentences of courts concerning persons condemned to exceptional measure of punishment - capital punishment, till December 31, 2005.
2. To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- dig up the additional resources which are subject to the direction on improvement of conditions of keeping of persons condemned to exceptional measure of punishment - capital punishment, and also to take other necessary measures following from this Decree;
- till June 30, 2005 within implementation of the National program "Human rights" for 2002-2010 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national program "Human rights" for 2002-2010" of January 2, 2002 No. 1, to prepare the relevant bills of abolition of the death penalty.
3. To impose control of execution of this Decree on Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. This Decree becomes effective from the date of publication.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.