of February 24, 2015 No. 149
About approval of Rules of the organization and activities of the state system of civil protection
According to subitem 70-1) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the organization and activities of the state system of civil protection.
2. (Petrov V. V.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order, its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bozhko V. K.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 149
1. These rules of the organization and activities of the state system of civil protection (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 70-1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" (further - the Law) and determine the main objectives, structure and procedure for the organization of activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan of the state system of civil protection.
2. The state system of civil protection (further - GSGZ) - set of the governing bodies, forces and means of civil protection intended for realization of nation-wide complex of actions for protection of the population, objects and the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan from the dangers arising in case of emergency situations and the military conflicts or owing to these conflicts.
The prevention of emergency situations of social nature, the international conflicts, religious extremism and terrorism is not included into competence GSGZ.
3. The main objectives of GSGZ are determined by Item 1 of article 3 of the Law.
4. GSGZ includes territorial and industry subsystems and has three levels: republican, territorial and object.
5. Territorial subsystems of GSGZ correspond to the accepted administrative-territorial division.
Each territorial subsystem is intended for the organization and conducting civil protection in the subordinated territory and includes the commission on the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations of area (the city of republican value, the capital) and areas (the cities of regional value), territorial subdivisions of authorized body in the field of civil protection, body of daily management (single services "112" on duty and dispatching, services on duty and dispatching), forces and means of industry subsystems in this territory, including financial, food, medical and material resources, communication systems, notifications, information support.
Structures of territorial subsystems are determined by decisions of akims.
Tasks, the organization and procedure for functioning of territorial subsystems, order of interaction of state bodies in case of object and local emergency situations are determined by the provisions approved by local executive bodies in coordination with territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of civil protection.
6. Industry subsystems of GSGZ are created by the central executive bodies for the organization of work on accomplishment of actions of civil protection within the competence.
Structures of industry subsystems, their tasks are determined by the relevant central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and are fixed in regulations on these subsystems.
At the same time each industry subsystem, its links proceeding from structure include, governing bodies, bodies of daily management (services on duty and dispatching), forces and control facilities behind situation on potentially dangerous objects and observations of condition of the environment, force and means for liquidation of emergency situations and their effects.
7. Treat the GSGZ republican level: The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, authorized body in the field of civil protection and its department, and also other central executive bodies within the competence, the central on duty control offices, forces and watch facilities, control and liquidation of emergency situations, mobile offices for management and communication. Coordination of their actions within GSGZ is performed by Interdepartmental state commission according to the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations which solutions have advisory nature.
8. Treat the GSGZ territorial level: local executive bodies, territorial subdivisions of the central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan in industry subsystems within the competence, territorial subdivisions (departments of areas (the cities of republican value, the capital), Managements of the cities carried to groups on civil defense, district and city Managements (departments) of emergency situations) authorized body in the field of civil protection, services of the organizations on duty and dispatching, forces and watch facilities, control and liquidation of emergency situations, in this territory. Coordination of their activities is performed by the relevant territorial commissions on the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations which decisions have advisory nature.
9. Treat the GSGZ object level: the organizations, services of the organizations on duty and dispatching, forces and watch facilities, control and liquidation of emergency situations, in this territory. Coordination of their activities is performed by heads of the organizations (objects).
10. In the solution of tasks on protection of life and human health, material and cultural values and the surrounding environment in the conditions of emergency situation at all levels have the right to participate on voluntary basis public associations according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and their charters. Problems are solved by promotion of knowledge in the field of civil protection among the population, by participations in liquidation of emergency situations in the presence of the status of the rescuer or the voluntary firefighter, representation of humanitarian and other assistance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.