It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 8, 2015 No. 460
of May 30, 2015 No. 358
About the Standard provision on development, examination and the edition of educational literature
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About educational literature" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
Approve the Standard provision on development, to examination and the edition of educational literature it (is applied).
Prime Minister to the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2015 No. 358
1. The standard provision on development, examination and the edition of educational literature developed according to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About educational literature" also determines procedure for development, examination and edition of educational literature.
2. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan on the basis of the existing curriculum for educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Curriculum) and information on requirement of educational institutions for educational literature constitutes the Plan of the edition of educational literature (further - the Plan of the edition) the next year.
3. In respect of the edition the name of educational literature, name of the author (authors), the last year of its release, the number of the studying educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan depending on classes, approximate is specified to requirement of educational institutions for this educational literature (taking into account, surplus or reduction the number of students in four five next years) and the circulation of the edition of educational literature.
4. In case of need (changes of the curriculum or in connection with other reasons) the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan has the right in addition to the Plan of the edition to publish educational literature or to stop it to the edition.
5. In case of compliance of the existing textbook to State standard of education, the training program and other requirements, on its development or the composition competition is not announced. After consideration it joins in the Plan of the edition.
6. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan on development and the composition of training programs and textbooks in the new objects included in the curriculum announces competition.
7. Under Institute of development of education of Academy of Education of Tajikistan (further - Institute) the Preparatory commission of tender on development and the composition of training programs and literature is created.
8. The author (authors) submits the manuscript of educational literature with electronic copy on tender of development of educational literature within the appointed term.
9. Content of educational literature shall correspond to training programs, age of pupils, to be clear and well to reflect modern scientific achievements.
10. In educational literatures are fixed the widespread determinations and rules recognized as science. Educational literature shall include the following scientific, didactic and sanitary and hygienic features:
- promote comprehension of reality, forming of dialectics and outlook of students;
- provide logical ratio of modern knowledge;
- correspond to the humanitarian principles of educational process;
- develop creative activities and independence of students;
- take knowledge gained students within academic year into account;
- consider the sequence and continuousness of statement of information from the point of view of logic and didactics;
- language of educational literature shall be literary and harmonious, correspond to knowledge level, age and psychological features of students;
- from the point of view of structure to correspond to age of students, shall contain the questions, tasks and pictures supplementing the text;
- the amount of educational literature shall correspond to number of hours of the Curriculum, training program, and also content of each separate subject.
11. This provision determines procedure for conducting examination of quality of educational literature (further - examination) for the educational institutions performing implementation of the general education training programs having the state accreditation.
12. Object of examination is educational literature. Educational literature includes textbooks, training and methodical programs, workbooks, didactic managements and others.
13. Examination can be professional and public.
14. The task of examination consists of assessment of educational literature from the point of view of compliance of its content to state standards of education, to requirements to level of training of graduates of the corresponding step of education, scientific modern achievements, taking into account the training program and possibility of self-training, and also to requirements to structure and the methodical device of educational literature, age and psychological features of students.
15. Professional expertize is carried out from outside by the Ministry education and sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan.
16. Customers, independent experts, the scientific organizations, educational institutions, and also subjects of educational and educational process can be subjects of professional and public examination.
17. Manuscripts and reviews are considered by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
18. After two positive reviews the manuscript for professional evaluation is submitted to coordination panel of training programs and textbooks (further - coordination panel).
19. If from coordination panel negative assessment of the manuscript is given, it returns to the author (authors) for completion and correction of shortcomings (taking into account notes of members of group).
20. If the manuscript receives positive assessment of koordinatorsky group, it with the conclusion (or the resolution of group) and reviews is submited National council of education.
21. If the manuscript receives negative assessment from National council of education, it returns to the author (authors).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.