It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 8, 2015 No. 458
of May 30, 2015 No. 355
About Government council on development of national cinematography
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Create Government council on development of national cinematography.
2. Approve the Provision and structure of Government council on development of national cinematography (are applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2015 No. 355
1. This Provision determines competence, procedure for forming and activities of Government council on development of national cinematography (further - Council) which is permanent advisory body.
2. Council is created for the purpose of coordination of activities of public authorities, organizations and organizations and public associations for development of national cinematography and realization of policy of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of cinema.
3. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About cinema" and other regulatory legal acts connected with this sphere.
4. The provision and structure of Council affirms the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. The main objectives of Council are:
- preparation of offers to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, relevant organs of the government, the organizations, organizations and public consolidation on development of national cinematography;
- support of interests of the sphere of cinema in legislative and budget process;
- development and submission of projects of the regulatory legal acts concerning the cinema sphere;
- consideration and approval of the scenarios offered by film studios and the creative unions;
- ensuring increase in efficiency of the state support of production, hire, distribution and display of national movies;
- ensuring effective use of state-owned property in the cinema sphere;
- state support of bigger promotion and distribution of national movies of Tajikistan abroad;
- development of science and education, use of new technologies in the cinema sphere;
- development of protectionist measures (protection of the domestic market against foreign competition through import and export duties, subsidies, etc.) in relation to the film market in Tajikistan;
- holding open tenders and state orders for creation of the best film scripts and national movies;
- realization of other tasks according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. Council for realization of the tasks assigned to it has the right:
- if necessary to request in accordance with the established procedure from the central and local authorities of the government, the organizations and organizations, creative associations of the Republic of Tajikistan materials on the questions entering circle of powers of Council;
- hear reports and reports of representatives of the central and local authorities of the government, the organizations and organizations, creative associations and cultural figures and art on the questions carried to competence of Council;
- in accordance with the established procedure in various directions of the activities to create Council temporary and permanent work groups for development of offers on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Council.
7. The main form of activities of Council is the meeting of Council.
8. Council consists of the Chairman, his deputy, the responsible secretary and members for position.
9. The chairman of the board has the right:
- approve the work plan, the agenda of the meetings and the participant list invited to meeting of Council;
- organize work of Council and preside over its meetings;
- sign protocols of meetings and outgoing documents;
- represent offers to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on modification and amendments in structure of Council and this Provision.
10. Vice-chairman of Council:
- presides over meetings of Council during absence of the Chairman of the board;
- participates in the organization of activities of Council and preparation of the work plan;
- provides accomplishment of other orders of the Chairman of the board.
11. Responsible secretary of Council:
- prepares drafts of protocols of meetings of Council and other outgoing documents;
- notifies members of council on holding meeting of Council;
- will organize development and entering of the offer into the work plan of Council;
- controls the course of implementation of the work plan and protocols of meetings of Council;
- provides organizational and technical and information activities of Council.
12. Member of council:
- make offers in the agenda of meeting and the work plan of Council;
- offer candidates from number of persons employed of state bodies, public organizations and individuals for participation in meeting of Council;
- take part in preparation of documents of meeting of Council;
- state the opinion on the discussed questions in meeting of Council;
- represent offers on the organization of the commissions and working groups created by Council;
- develop materials and drafts of decisions of meeting of Council which directly belong to them or on their initiative are offered for discussion;
- at the request of the Chairman of the board or his deputy to represent the necessary reference on appropriate questions.
13. Council performs the activities according to the work plan which is accepted at meeting of Council and affirms its Chairman.
14. The operating procedure of Council is determined by the Chairman or by its order the vice-chairman of Council.
15. Plans of activities of working groups affirm their heads according to the Work plan of Council.
16. The meeting of Council is held according to the Work plan of Council, and also according to the decision of the Chairman of the board.
17. The meeting of Council is held by the Chairman of the board or according to its order the vice-chairman of Council.
18. Meetings of Council are held at least two times a year. In case of need Council can hold emergency meeting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.