of February 24, 2015 No. 127
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary epidemiological requirements to health care facilities".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"" __________ 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 13, 2015
_____________ V. Shkolnik
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 127
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities" (further - Health regulations) establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities.
2. These Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities in case of:
1) content of rooms and equipment;
2) collection, neutralization, transportation, storage and burial of medical waste;
3) catering services of patients, and also to working conditions of medical personnel;
4) carrying out sterilization and disinfection of products of medical appointment;
5) organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions.
3. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) the medical organization giving out-patient and polyclinic help - the business entities of health care performing preventive activities for the prevention and decrease in incidence, identification of patients, medical examination, rendering the qualified medical care which is not connected with stationary observation, inspection, treatment and isolation of patients;
2) antiseptics - the chemical antimicrobic agent intended for application on skin or fabric for the purpose of destruction of microbes;
3) antiseptics - set of methods of destruction or suppression of activity of potentially dangerous microorganisms on skin, mucous membranes, wounds and cavities for the purpose of ensuring treatment and the prevention of development of infectious process;
4) aseptic department - rooms for delivery of health care in case of absence at the patient of purulent infection;
5) the aseptic mode - complex of the sanitary and sanitary and hygienic actions preventing hit of microbes in wound;
6) the box - the room having separate entrance for arrival of the patient from the outside. Are its part: chamber, bathroom, bathtub and lock;
7) health care facilities - objects on which perform the organization activity of health care and physical persons practising medicine in the field of health care;
8) individual maternity chamber or chamber of joint stay - the equipped room with bathroom for carrying out childbirth for one woman in labor in whom the woman in childbirth with the newborn are to the statement from hospital;
9) portable medical object - the mobile consulting and diagnostic object placed based on vehicles (automobile, railway, sea, river) with the installed special medical equipment, offices of specialists doctors;
10) special installation on neutralization - the specialized processing equipment intended for neutralization of medical waste, using burning, autoclaving with crushing, microwave processing, plasma processing, chemical impact and/or other methods.
11) neutralization of waste - reduction or elimination of dangerous properties of waste by mechanical, physical and chemical or biological processing;
12) harmless waste - the waste which does not have dangerous properties - class A;
13) medical waste - the waste which is formed in the course of rendering medical services and carrying out medical manipulations;
14) container for safe collection and utilization of medical waste (further - KBSU) - the waterproof and not punctured disposable reservoirs for collection and safe utilization of medical waste;
15) radioactive waste - the waste containing radioactive materials in quantity and concentration which exceed the values regulated for radioactive materials established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of use of atomic energy - class D;
16) the sanitary and anti-epidemic mode - complex of actions for the prevention and distribution on health care facilities of infectious and parasitic diseases;
17) partner childbirth - presence and participation in families of persons close to the woman in labor;
18) toxicological dangerous wastes - waste (medicinal, including cytostatics, diagnostic, disinfectants) not subject to use, mercury-containing objects, devices and the equipment, waste of raw materials and products of pharmaceutical productions, waste from operation of the equipment, transport, systems of lighting) - class G;
19) extremely epidemiological dangerous wastes - the materials contacting to sick infectious diseases which can lead to origin extraordinary situations in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population and require holding actions for sanitary protection of the territory, waste of laboratories, the pharmaceutical and immunobiological productions working with microorganisms of the I-II groups of pathogenicity, waste of medical and diagnostic divisions of ftiziatrichesky hospitals, waste from patients with anaerobic infection, waste of the microbiological laboratories which are carrying out work with causative agents of tuberculosis - class B;
20) lock - the room with sanitary devices (sink for washing of hands, the device on air disinfecting) eliminating possibility of penetration of air from one room in another, and placed between rooms with various levels of air pollution;
21) epidemiological dangerous wastes - the infected and potentially infected waste (the materials and tools, objects polluted by blood and other biological liquids, pathoanatomical waste, organic operational waste: bodies, fabrics, food wastes from infectious departments, waste from microbiological, kliniko-diagnostic laboratories, the pharmaceutical, immunobiological productions working with microorganisms of the III-IV groups of pathogenicity, the biological waste of vivariums, live vaccines unsuitable to use) - class B.
4. The choice of the parcel of land under construction, designing, reconstruction, re-equipment and operation of health care facilities is performed in the presence of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion.
5. When designing under construction the parcel of land in the territories which were earlier used under dumps, fields of cesspool cleaning, cattle mortuaries, cemeteries having pollution of the soil of organic, chemical, radiation nature is not allocated.
6. Health care facilities are located in the territory of the housing estate, green or suburban zones at distance from subjects to industrial and civil function according to requirements of these Health regulations.
7. Specialized health care facilities for patients with specific mode of stay (psychiatric, tubercular, narcological) and complexes capacity over 1000 beds for stay of patients are placed in residential suburb or suburban areas, in green massifs, with observance of gaps from the selitebny territory at least 500 meters for a long time (further - m).
8. Passing of the main engineering communications (water supply, water disposal, heat supply, electric utility service) through the territory of health care facilities is not allowed.
9. Set and the areas of the main and auxiliary rooms of health care facilities are determined by design assignment and according to the operating construction regulations and rules "Treatment and prevention facilities".
10. The structure, the layout and the equipment of rooms provide threading of engineering procedures and exclude possibility of crossing of flows from various sedate and epidemiological danger.
11. In the rural zone placement medical out-patient clinics, medical and obstetrical centers, medical aid stations in residential and public buildings taking into account servicing of one or several settlements is provided. In case of placement in residential buildings it is necessary to provide separate entrance from the street.
12. To residential and public buildings, it is built-in - to the rooms attached to them, in the presence of separate entrance the organizations giving out-patient and polyclinic help capacity no more than 150 visits per shift including with day hospitals, the centers out-patient the surgeries (stay of patients no more than 5 days) except for intended for servicing of the infectious patients and persons having alcoholic and drug addiction are placed.
13. In residential and public buildings hospitals with the round-the-clock stay of patients, microbiological, (virologic, parasitological) laboratory, departments of magnetic and resonant tomography are not placed.
14. The room for magnetic and resonant tomography do not take place adjacently (across and verticals) with chambers for pregnant women, children and cardiological patients.
15. Reception and ward departments for patients, electro-phototherapy offices, patrimonial, operational, dressing, procedural, handling, central sterilizing departments, workshops, warehouses of poisonous, strong, flammable and combustible liquids are not placed in ground and basement stores of buildings. Placement X-ray of offices directly under ward and premises is not allowed.
16. Dental objects are not placed in basement and first floors of public and residential buildings.
17. Buildings more than two floors high are equipped with elevators. At the same time it is necessary to determine elevators on crossings of "dirty" and "net" flows, "conditionally dirty" and "conditionally net" for the prevention, transportation of patients, visitors, deliveries of food of patients.
18. The infectious, psychiatric, skin and venereologic, antitubercular departments which are part of multi-profile hospitals are placed in separate buildings.
19. In infectious and antitubercular departments separate entrance (entrance) and the platform for disinfection of transport is provided.
20. Buildings of objects are connected to centralized systems of cold, hot water supply and the sewerage.
21. In case of absence in the settlement of centralized system of water supply it is used imported or water from the device of local system which conforms to sanitary and epidemiologic safety requirements of water objects.
22. In chambers, offices, toilets, procedural, dressing, auxiliary rooms of health care facilities sinks with eyeliner of hot and cold water via mixers are established. In offices where processing of tools is carried out, provide separate sink for washing of hands and sink for processing of tools.
23. Preoperative, dressing, patrimonial halls, resuscitation halls, procedural offices, posts of nurses under chambers of newborns, surgical, gynecologic offices, locks of boxes, semi-boxes, laboratories are equipped with sinks with eyeliner of hot and cold water, for objects with centralized water supply with installation of elbow cranes, and the same elbow batchers with liquid antiseptic soap and solutions of anti-septic tanks.
24. In the organizations of maternity welfare and the childhood, surgical and infectious hospitals in case of entrance to each department elbow batchers with anti-septic tank for processing of hands are established.
In addition medical personnel use individual batchers with anti-septic tank for processing of hands.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.