of February 13, 2015 No. 63
About approval of the Standard agreement about educational accumulation deposit and the Standard agreement about cooperation in the sphere of the State educational accumulative system
1) the Standard agreement about educational accumulation deposit, according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the Standard agreement about cooperation in the sphere of the State educational accumulative system, according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To department of economy and finance (Nurgozhayeva T. A.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let.
3) to provide placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the responsible secretary Galimova A. K.
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 27, 2015
____________ K. Kelimbetov
to the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 13, 2015 No. 63
city of Astana
"____" _____________ 20 ___ years
"______", hereinafter referred to as "participating bank", on behalf of ___________________, acting on the basis _____, on the one hand, the citizen (citizen) ______________, the "investor" who is referred to as further, or his (her) legal representative ___________________, hereinafter referred to as "legal representative", on the other hand, further jointly referred to as "Parties", according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the State educational accumulative system" (further - the Law), signed this Agreement about educational accumulation deposit (further - the Agreement) as follows:
1. In the Agreement the following concepts are used:
1) educational accumulation deposit (further - contribution) - the money on the account of the investor in participating bank including fees of the investor or vnositel, the capitalized remunerations of participating bank and award of the state;
2) award of the state on educational accumulation deposit (further - award of the state) - money, annually at the scheduled time paid for the account of budget funds on actually cumulative remaining balance of educational accumulation deposit;
3) the agreement on educational accumulation deposit - the bank deposit agreement on accumulating of means for payment of educational services signed by the investor with participating bank;
4) the unified register of agreements on educational accumulation deposit (further - the unified register) - single base of registration of agreements of contribution under which the operator charges award of the state;
5) educational services - organization activity of education on provision to the student of the services directed to realization of educational needs of the personality and development of education programs;
6) the organization of education - the legal entity created and acting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, realizing programs of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and postgraduate (magistracy) education;
7) vnositel - the resident or the nonresident of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing fee on educational accumulation deposit for benefit of the investor;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.