of March 26, 2015 No. 234
About approval of Rules of work with personnel in the energy organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 38) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of work with personnel in the energy organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of the copy of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of health and social development
March 27, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 234
1. These rules of work with personnel in the energy organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 38) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry".
These rules extend to personnel of the organizations of electric power industry performing designing, installation, operation, repair, adjustment and testing of the energy equipment, buildings and constructions, and also to personnel, the power stations exercising control of operation or performing expert works in the field of power industry, and to the personnel providing power production production control.
2. In these rules the following main terms and determinations are used:
1) antiemergency trainings - trainings on possible technology violations, working off and acceptance of first-priority actions according to the notification, localization, liquidation and recovery of the broken power supply;
2) administrative technicians - the heads, specialists performing the organization of technical and operational servicing, repair, installation and adjustment work;
3) advanced training - the form of professional training allowing to support, expand, deepen and enhance earlier acquired professional knowledge, skills;
4) operation personnel - the personnel exercising operational management of power stations (survey, operational switchings, preparation of workplace, the admission and supervision of the working personnel);
5) operational maintenance force - employee category from among maintenance force, specially trained and prepared for operational servicing in volume of the power stations fixed to them;
6) maintenance force - the workers who are directly performing maintenance, repair, adjustment and testing of power stations;
7) workplace - the place of permanent or temporary finding of the worker in case of accomplishment of labor obligations by it in the course of labor activity;
8) duplication - the preparation stage consisting in control of the power station or implementation of other functions on workplace, the persons responsible for training of the doubler performed under observation;
9) support personnel - employee category of the auxiliary professions performing work in zone of the operating power stations;
10) the specialist - person performing management of operation, operational and repair, maintenance force and also heads of branches, workshops, services, departments of the organizations performing production, transfer of electrical and heat energy, except for persons listed in the subitem 14) of Item 2 of these rules;
11) instructing - the form of work with personnel obligatory for all employee categories;
12) work with personnel - the form of productive activity providing maintenance of necessary professional educational level of personnel for accomplishment of production functions by it;
13) training - practical development is direct on workplace of skills of performance of work or job group;
14) the technical lead - person holding position not below the deputy manager on technical issues on production, and also the chief engineer, the head of service (department) of safety and labor protection of the organizations performing production, transfer of electrical and heat energy;
15) energy object - the production division of the energy organization (the site, the workshop, complex) incorporating electrotechnical and heattechnical equipment and installations;
16) the power station - the complex of the interconnected equipment and constructions intended for production or transformation, transfer, accumulating or energy consumption;
17) electrotechnical personnel - the operation, operational and repair, maintenance force which is directly performing management and (or) operation, installation, adjustment, technical maintenance, repair, management of operating mode in the energy organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.