of March 19, 2015 No. 230
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of its first official publication.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____ " _____________ 2015
_________________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2015 No. 230
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade" (further - Health regulations) are developed by food products for the purpose of implementation of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to activities of objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products (further - objects) which non-compliance creates threat of life or to health of the person, and also threat of origin and spread of diseases.
2. These Health regulations do not extend to turnover of food products concerning which the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other requirements to turnover.
3. Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under construction, to designing, construction, reconstruction, re-equipment, repair and commissioning of objects;
2) to water supply, water disposal, lighting and ventilation of objects, air, microclimate of trade and other rooms;
3) to content and operation of objects, equipment;
4) to conditions of transportation, storage, packing and realization of food products;
5) to content of the territory of objects, collection, neutralization and transportation of consumer wastes;
6) to conditions of consumer services, medical examinations and hygienic personnel training.
4. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) the food market - the isolated property complex on realization of food products with centralization of functions of economic servicing of the territory, management and protection acting on the permanent basis isolated from the adjacent territory intended for trading activity and provided with the platform for the parking of vehicles within borders of the territory;
2) provision warehouse - the fixed construction intended for storage of food products (food staples, foodstuff - meat, dairy, candy stores, vegetables, fruit, drinks and others);
3) mobile shop - the specialized vehicle equipped with trading equipment;
4) retail trade - business activity on sale to the buyer (consumer) of the goods intended for the personal, family, home or other use which is not connected with business activity;
5) bombazh - inflation of can as a result of formation of gases, in connection with reproduction of microorganisms or owing to technological violations;
6) technical documents of the manufacturer - documents according to which are performed production, storage, transportation and realization of foodstuff approved by the manufacturer (standards of the organizations, specifications, production schedules, technological instructions, specifications) containing the name of foodstuff with indication of identification signs, ingrediyentny structure of foodstuff, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of foodstuff, requirements to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technological transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of foodstuff, the program of production supervision according to which industrial production of foodstuff or import foodstuff is performed;
7) shop - the capital stationary structure or its part provided with trade, utility, administrative and household rooms, and also rooms for acceptance, storage and preparation of goods for sale;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since October 31, 2017 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2017 No. 358