of June 2, 2015 No. 324
About approval of the Regulations on activities of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics
In pursuance of part provisions (2) article 6-2 of the Law on geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics No. 778-XV of December 27, 2001 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 29-31, 160), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on activities of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics it (is applied).
2. Determine that the Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics as a part of 8 members is created by the order of the CEO of the Agency of land relations and the inventory.
3. In case of release of members of the commission from posts of their function in its structure will carry out again nominated persons, with the subsequent publication of the relevant order.
4. To the agency of land relations and inventory to develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure the provisions concerning the procedure of holding testing certification of specialists in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 2, 2015 No. 324
1. The regulations on activities of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (further – the Provision) are developed based on the Law on geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics No. 778-XV of December 27, 2001.
2. This Provision determines the organization, functioning and powers of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (further – the Commission) in the course of certification of the physical persons performing activities in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics.
3. The commission is not legal entity.
Are part of the Commission: 3 members from the Agency of land relations and the inventory (the CEO, the deputy director general and the head of department of geodesy, cartography, and geoinformatics), one member from the administrative authority subordinated to the Agency of land relations and inventory (chief of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and mode), 2 members from teachers of university in the field (faculty "Inventory, geodesy and construction" of Technical university of Moldova and faculty "Inventory and the right" of the State agricultural university of Moldova), one member – the representative of civil society and the secretary of the Commission (the employee of the office of the Agency of land relations and the inventory).
4. Commission chairman is the CEO of the Agency of land relations and the inventory (further – the Agency). The vice-chairman of the Commission is the deputy director general of the Agency.
5. The commission performs the following powers:
1) is developed by the list of questions for testing certification;
2) considers the documents submitted by the secretary of the Commission and approves the list of the applicants allowed to testing certification;
3) makes the decision on acceptance or on variation of statements on the admission to the procedure of certification for receipt of the qualification certificate, and also on suspension, renewal of action and withdrawal of qualification certificates.
6. Decisions of the Commission are entered in the minutes and are obligatory for her members.
7. The decision of the Commission is made by simple majority of the members who are present at meeting.
8. The commission chairman performs the following powers:
1) coordinates all activities of the Commission, represents the Commission in the relations with the third parties;
2) presides over commission sessions;
3) bears responsibility for the organization and carrying out certification;
4) delegates to the vice-chairman of the Commission the powers.
9. Members of the commission have the following powers:
1) exercise voting power for decision making of the Commission;
2) consider cases of applicants;
3) are considered and estimate the results received by each applicant;
4) is signed by protocols of commission sessions in which they participated.
10. Belongs to duties of members of the commission:
1) participation in commission sessions;
2) declaring of conflict of interest;
3) preserving confidentiality of information containing in case.
11. Members of the commission bear responsibility for failure in duty and powers according to the current legislation.
12. Powers of the secretary of the Commission:
1) transfers for publication on the web page of the Agency the announcement of holding testing certification, the list of the allowed applicants, the list of the certified specialists, information on suspension and withdrawal of the qualification certificate;
2) accepts the documents of applicants for participation in the procedure of certification submitted according to part provisions (2) article 6-3 of the Law No. 778-XV of December 27, 2001;
3) is told to members of the commission and applicants by number, the place and time of holding meeting;
4) participates in commission sessions without voting power;
5) constitutes protocols and signs them as the contractor;
6) tells applicants results of consideration of the submitted documents;
7) is created by case of the applicant and provides its storage throughout effective period of the qualification certificate;
8) provides systematization and storage of protocols and other materials of commission sessions throughout effective period of the qualification certificate;
9) is conducted by the register of qualification certificates.
13. In the absence of the commission chairman of its power the vice-chairman carries out.
14. Commission session is considered competent if at it there are at least two thirds of total number of her members.
15. Membership in the Commission is not paid.
16. Membership in the Commission stops:
a) according to the statement, by written refusal;
b) in case of the termination of the individual employment contract;
c) in case of death.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.