of April 8, 2015 No. 172
About statement of structure and Regulations on the Commission on the prevention of corruption of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About anti-corruption" of August 8, 2012 153, of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the State strategy of anti-corruption policy of the Kyrgyz Republic and measures for anti-corruption" of February 2, 2012 No. 26, and also for the purpose of realization of anti-corruption policy of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic I order to No.:
1.1. Regulations on the Commission on the prevention of corruption of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix 1).
1.2. Structure of the Commission on the prevention of corruption of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Commission) (appendix 2).
2. To the chief UKRIMO (Kulbatyrov K. D.) bring this order to the attention of chiefs and managers of structural divisions of central office of MZ KR, heads of Departments of health care Bishkek, provision of medicines and the iatrotechnics, prevention of diseases and Gossanepidnadzor and the organizations of health care.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on the commission of the Ministry of Health on financial violations and its structure" of 14.03.2011 No. 101.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the secretary of state Suyumbayeva P. U.
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 8, 2015 No. 172
1. This Provision determines procedure for creation and activities of the Commission on the prevention of corruption of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Commission).
2. The commission is advisory body of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the ministry), accountable to the Minister of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About anti-corruption", "About public service", Presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the State strategy of anti-corruption policy of the Kyrgyz Republic and measures for anti-corruption" of February 2, 2012 No. 26, "About measures for elimination of the reasons of political and system corruption in authorities" of November 12, 2013 No. 215, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
4. The commission can perform the activities in interaction with state bodies, local government bodies, the organizations and public associations.
5. Main objective of the Commission is identification, dismantle of corruption schemes and forming of anti-corruption management model in health care system, elimination of system corruption in health care and in practice of provision of services to the population.
6. The main objectives of the Commission are:
- assessment and management of corruption risks;
- taking measures to elimination of violations of financial discipline, illegal expenditure of money and material values, mismanagement, squandering, plunders of public funds in the organizations of health care;
- identification and settlement of conflicting interests;
- identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions generating corruption;
- creation of single system of monitoring and informing on anti-corruption problems;
- development and promotion of anti-corruption promotion and education;
- forming of the intolerant relation to corruption manifestations.
7. Taking measures to identification and suppression of the possible facts of corruption, and official offenses from the staff of the ministry and employees of the organizations of health care.
8. Ensuring control of execution, the organization and condition of work on observance of requirements of the anti-corruption legislation in the ministry and the organizations of health care and the medical educational/scientific organizations.
9. Carrying out hearings on the facts of manifestation of corruption in process of intake of the corresponding materials.
10. Hearing of reports of heads of structural divisions of the ministry, the organizations of health care and the medical educational/scientific organizations about the events held by them and the taken measures for prevention of corruption risks.
11. Control of timely consideration of claims, statements and letters of citizens, business entities (within competence of the Commission) and preparation of offers on them for decision making by management.
12. Participation in development of offers on strategy implementation and state policy in the field of fight against corruption.
13. Preparation of offers on modification and the amendments in regulatory legal acts of the ministry directed to the prevention of corruption risks.
14. Informing the Minister of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic on the offenses revealed by the Commission during its activities creating conditions for corruption and corruption offenses.
15. Consideration on commission sessions of information on possible availability of signs of corruption, for the purpose of the subsequent informing law enforcement agencies and other interested persons for acceptance of adequate measures.
16. Consideration of instructions of Audit Chamber of the KR, reports and results of audit of service of internal audit of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and compulsory health insurance Fund under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and other other bodies.
17. For achievement of effective objective and the solution of tasks, the Commission has the right:
- require and obtain necessary information at officials and the staff of the ministry, and also heads of the organizations of health care and the medical educational/scientific organizations;
- consider and recommend according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic complex of actions and mechanisms of realization on ensuring fair and effective management;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.