of March 26, 2015 No. 342
About approval of admissible parameters of the vehicles intended for movement on highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 23-5) of article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 4, 2003 "About road transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed admissible parameters of the vehicles intended for movement on highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Parameters).
1-1. Operation of this order does not extend to the vehicles registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan or in People's Republic of China, performing carriage of goods from People's Republic of China to the transport and logistic centers located in the territory of the Kazakhstan automobile check points through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan with People's Republic of China without departure on the highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan located outside such Items.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A.A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication, except for the subitem 4) of Item 20 of Parameters which becomes effective since January 1, 2017.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Deputy. Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 17, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 27, 2015
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 29, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
April 16, 2015
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 342
1. Admissible dimensional parameters and other linear sizes of vehicles shall not exceed the stated below values (in meters):
1) admissible length:
categories M1, N and O (trail car) 12,0;
categories Sq.m and M3 13,5;
categories Sq.m and M3 with more than two axes of 15,0;
categories Sq.m and M3 with 18,75 trail car;
the jointed buses of categories Sq.m and M3 18,75;
road trains as a part of the tractor and trail car (semitrailer truck) of 20,0;
2) admitted width:
all 2,55 vehicles;
isothermal bodies of 2,6 vehicles;
3) admissible height:
all 4,0 vehicles.
2. The admissible sizes of vehicles specified in Item 1 of this part include the sizes of demountable bodies and container for loads, including containers.
3. The vehicle in case of movement shall provide possibility of turn within the space limited to the external radius of 12,5 of meters and internal radius - meter 5,3.
4. No. 151 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 24.03.2022
5. The admissible distance from external front point of body or platform of the tractor for installation of load behind cabin to back external point of trail car shall not exceed 17 meters, less distance between the rear of the tractor and foremost part of trail car which makes at least 0,6 of meter.
6. The admissible distance measured parallel to longitudinal axle of the road train from external front point of body or platform for installation of load behind cabin to back external point of semitrailer truck shall not exceed meter 16,4.
7. The load established in vehicle body shall not support back external point of the car or trail car (semitrailer truck) more than on 1 meter.
8. The distance between rear axle of the cargo vehicle and front axle of trail car shall be at least 3 meters.
9. Horizontally measured distance between axis of hinged fastening of semitrailer truck and any point of foremost part of semitrailer truck shall not exceed meter 2,04.
10. In case of measurement of length of the vehicle the following devices mounted on the vehicle are not considered:
cleaning devices and washing of windshield;
plates of front and back registration signs and structural elements for installation of the state registration signs;
customs sealing and elements of its protection;
devices of fixture of tent and elements of their protection;
devices of lighting and light alarm;
exterior mirrors and other devices of indirect visibility;
air scooping devices in inlet system of the internal combustion engine;
locking devices for the dismantled bodies;
footboards and hand-rail;
elastic buffer gears or similar equipment;
the lift platforms, stages and the similar equipment in provision for movement which are not increasing outline dimensions more than by 300 millimeters provided that vehicle capacity is not increased;
coupling and trailer gears of vehicles;
pipes of final system;
current collectors of vehicles with power supply from network;
outside sun-protection hoods.
11. In case of measurement of height of the vehicle shall not be considered mounted on the vehicle:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.