of March 27, 2015 No. 267, on March 30, 2015 No. 4-6/285
About approval of Rules of ensuring access to the parcels of land for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils
According to the subitem 12) of Item 1 of Article 65 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 we ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of ensuring access to the parcels of land for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this joint order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this joint order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this joint order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this joint order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the supervising Vice-Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Joint Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2015 No. 4-6/285, 27 of March, 2015 No. 267
1. These rules are developed according to the subitem 12) of Item 1 of Article 65 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 (further - the Land code) and establish procedure for ensuring access to the parcels of land for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils.
2. The concepts applied in these rules:
1) agrochemical inspection - determination of content in the soil of elements of mineral food of plants, humus, рН and the salt mode, microelements;
2) the plan of carrying out inspection - work priority on administrative areas, districts;
3) public institution - public institution in the area of agrochemical servicing of agricultural production.
3. Agrochemical examination of soils is conducted for measure definition of fertility of soils of ploughland.
4. The public institution constitutes and approved with regional Deraptments of Agriculture annual plans of carrying out inspection.
Before carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils at the expense of budgetary funds the public institution issues to owners of the parcels of land and land users the notification in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
According to Article 65 of the Land code, owners of the parcels of land and land users shall provide access to the parcels of land for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils.
5. Before carrying out inspection of soils the employee of public institution together with the owner of the parcel of land and (or) the land user inspects land grounds, determines type and type of soils, specifies visually and applies on the plan of land use of change in situation (new roads, borders of fields, forest plantations), will approve the scheme of working sites and their numbering, allocates zones of special inspection along roads and around farms, the water protection zones, specifies placement of sowings of agricultural crops for the last three years, their condition, degree of contamination, phytotoxicity manifestation, allocates fields and production sites which are systematically fertilized high doses of fertilizers are noted by erodibility, zakustarennost and zavalunennost of fields, on the irrigated sites notes deposits of salts on surface.
to Rules of ensuring access to the parcels of land for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils
We notify that the following representatives of public institution:
during the period with ___________ 20_ years on ________ 20_ years agrochemical examination of soils will be conducted
(owner of the parcel of land or land user)
I ask to provide easy access of representatives of public institution on the fields which are to be surveyed.
When carrying out inspection participation and control from the owner of the parcel of land or the land user is allowed.
Head: ____________________________________ ___________
surname, name, middle name (signature)
(in the presence in the document,
proving the identity)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.