of May 30, 2015 No. 451
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for tendering on provision in lease of fishing areas of fund of inventory
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 8, 2005 "About some measures for increase in efficiency of maintaining hunting and fishing activities, enhancement of public administration by them" and Item 3 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 5, 2009 No. 232 "About some questions of holding auctions (tenders)" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 580
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for tendering on provision in lease of fishing areas of fund of inventory.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 30, 2015 No. 451
1. This Provision determines procedure for tendering by provision in lease of fishing areas of fund of inventory (further - the biddings).
2. Object of the biddings are the fishing areas of fund of inventory provided in lease (further - fishing areas).
3. The biddings will be organized and carried out by regional executive committee or according to its order district executive committee and are open.
The form of the held auction (tender or auction) is determined by regional executive committee.
4. Bidders are the legal entities interested in receipt of fishing areas in lease (further, unless otherwise specified, - bidders).
5. For the organization and tendering by executive committee the commission on the organization and tendering is created (further - the commission) and its members affirm.
The structure of the commissions created by regional executive committees joins representatives of regional executive committees and territorial authorities of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection.
The structure of the commissions created by district executive committees joins representatives of district executive committees and district inspections of natural resources and environmental protection.
The commission is created for the organization and carrying out one biddings or for certain period, but no more than for one year.
6. Under the organization and tendering by the commission:
the documents specified in Item 10 of this provision are accepted;
preparation and the publication in the printing mass media determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, notice on the held auction (further - the notice) with placement it on the global computer Internet on the official site of executive committee no later than 30 days (are performed when carrying out the repeated biddings - no later than ten days) before date of their carrying out;
calculation of the initial amount of the annual rent for the fishing areas provided in lease is made (further - starting price of object of the biddings), and also the amount of increase in starting price of object of the biddings established ranging from 5 to 15 percent from the previous price called by the auctioneer (further - bid increment) (is determined when tendering in the form of auction);
the amount of the annual rent for the fishing areas provided in lease (is determined when tendering in the form of tender);
conditions of participation in tender (are determined when tendering in the form of tender);
results of the biddings are drawn up;
disputes on procedure for tendering are resolved;
winning bidders are determined or other decisions by their results with submission of the relevant protocol to regional executive committee are made;
other functions according to this Provision are performed.
The decision of the commission is made during its meeting at which there are at least two thirds of her members, following the results of simple majority vote of voices. In case of the identical number of votes of pros and cons the voice of the commission chairman is decisive.
7. Starting price of object of the biddings (when tendering in the form of auction) or the amount of the annual rent for the fishing areas provided in lease (when tendering in the form of tender) is determined proceeding from minimum rates of the hire charge of the fishing areas approved by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
8. The notice shall contain the following data:
date, time, place, form, object and procedure for tendering;
type, category or class, the name of fishing areas, total area (extent) and the description of borders of the fishing areas which are object of the biddings;
imprisonment terms by results of the biddings of the lease agreement of the fishing areas which are object of the biddings;
starting price of object of the biddings (when tendering in the form of auction);
the amount of the annual rent for the fishing areas provided in lease (when tendering in the form of tender);
size, procedure and terms of making a deposit;
cost information on the organization and tendering, procedure and terms of their compensation by the participant who won the biddings;
address and contact phone number of the secretary of the commission;
the list of documents which need to be provided to bidders till their beginning;
the term of reception of an application about participation in the biddings (further - the statement).
9. The executive committee which will organize and holds the auction, has the right to refuse auction at any time, but not later than three days before date of its carrying out, and tender - not later than 30 days before carrying out tender.
10. For participation in the biddings by bidders according to the procedure and the terms specified in the notice deposit in the amount of 20 percent from starting price of object of the biddings (is made when tendering in the form of auction) or the amounts of the annual rent for the fishing areas provided in lease (under the terms of tender) (when tendering in the form of tender) with giving in the commission of the statement.
Data on fishing areas which bidders wish to receive in lease by results of the biddings are specified in the statement.
Are enclosed to the application:
the offers in writing on accomplishment of terms of trade sealed in separate envelope (when tendering in the form of tender). At the same time these offers are final and cannot be specified during trading;
the copy of the payment order, the receipt or other document confirming making a deposit;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.