of December 26, 2014 No. 311
About approval of the professional standard "Organization of Technical Operation of Vehicles"
According to Item 3 of Article 138-5 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed professional standard "Organization of Technical Operation of Vehicles".
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction of the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 21, 2015
_________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 26, 2014, No. 311
1. The professional standard "Organization of Technical Operation of Vehicles" is intended for forming of educational programs, including for personnel training at the companies, for certification of workers and graduates of educational institutions, for the solution of wide range of tasks in the field of personnel management.
2. In this professional standard the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) technical operation of vehicles - complex of the actions, technical impacts (diagnosing, technical maintenance, repair) directed to the organization and ensuring safe operation of vehicles;
2) the automotive vehicle (further - the vehicle) - unit of railway vehicles of the road transport including buses, minibuses, passenger and cargo vehicles, trolleybuses, automobile trailers, semitrailer trucks to truck tractors and also the specialized cars (intended for transportation of certain types of loads) and the special equipment vehicles (intended for accomplishment of different mainly not transport works);
3) qualification - degree of readiness of the worker for high-quality accomplishment of specific labor functions;
4) the job evaluation catalog - the job evaluation catalog of positions of heads, specialists and other employees;
5) skill level - set of requirements to training level and the employee competence differentiated in parameters of complexity, non-standard of labor actions, responsibility and independence;
6) national frame of qualifications - the structured description of the qualification levels recognized in the labor market;
7) national system of qualifications - set of mechanisms of legal and institutional regulation of demand and offers on qualification of specialists from the labor market;
8) industry frame of qualifications - the structured description of the qualification levels recognized in industry;
9) labor function - enrollment of the interconnected actions directed to the solution of one or several tasks of process of work;
10) fuels and lubricants - the general name of fuels, oils, lubricant and special liquids (brake and cooling) all brands applied in case of operation of vehicles;
11) the professional standard - the standard determining in specific area of professional activity of the requirement to skill level, competences, to content, quality and working conditions;
12) profession - the main occupation of labor activity of the person requiring the certain knowledge, abilities and practical skills acquired as a result of special preparation and confirmed by the relevant documents on education;
13) professional subgroup - the set of professions created by complete set of labor functions and competences, necessary for their accomplishment;
14) professional group - the set of professional subgroups having general integration basis (similar or close assignment, objects, technologies, including labor instruments) and assuming similar set of labor functions and competences for their accomplishment;
15) industry - set of the companies and organizations of which the community of products, the production technology, fixed assets and professional skills working is characteristic.
3. In this professional standard the following reducings are used:
1) NRK - national frame of qualifications;
2) NSK - national system of qualifications;
3) the ORK - industry frame of qualifications;
4) PS - the professional standard;
5) fuel and lubricants - fuels and lubricants;
6) KS - the job evaluation catalog.
4. Name of the professional standard: Organization of technical operation of vehicles.
5. Purpose of development of the professional standard: unification and establishment of single requirements to content of professional activity, determination of accurate criteria to skill level to specialists in the field of the organization of technical operation of vehicles.
6. Short description of the professional standard: organization and maintenance of process of technical operation of vehicles.
7. Primary group: transport.
Professional group: technical operation of motor transport.
8. List of professions:
the mechanic of garage / automobile column, the 4th skill level on ORK;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.